Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the following artists please contact me as to the whereabouts of the various sketchbooks in transit or the book they current have:

• Matusalem
  • withoutaname
  • Kate_Souris
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley

Thanks....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Would the following artists please contact me as to the whereabouts of the various sketchbooks in transit or the book they current have:

• Matusalem
  • withoutaname
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley

Thanks....

C'mon folks, almost there.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

currently i dont have any sketchbooks, the two i had were passed off to Kate.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• 2 weeks later...

ok, a bit anxious here ...might I inquire when to expect Kate's book?

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Okay guys, this is getting serious. We need to contact those players who have not checked in over the last few months. They are:

Matusalem

pyrateleather

Capt. Sophia M. Eisley

withoutaname

If you know of someone who can contact anyone on this list, please have them do so. We are so close to the end of this round, and it would be a shame for it all to fall apart now. PM the person in front of you if you haven't received a book from them. Ask among your Pub friends, to find out if anyone knows them, or has an address or phone number where they can be reached. We are talking a lot of books stalled in no-man's land here, and that is NOT good!

For my part, I have PMed pyrateleather twice, asking for updates, and received no response. I'll keep trying, but this is going to take a group effort, if we all want our books back safe and sound.

It's a shame, really, but, there you are...

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Also, just a heads up...

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE BOOKS TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE UNTIL WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.

PEW can decide if we end up skipping over them so that no more books are lost in the Twilight Zone. This really sucks, so

those of you who have their addresses, send a post card snail-mail asking for an update if you get no response by either email or PMs.

We're talking several books here, as I know pyrateleather had at least two (Patrick's and Red-Handed Jill's) last time he checked in with me.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

This sounds like fun to me.

Let me know when the next one is starting, I'd like to join.

In the meantime, perhaps there is one or two folks who would like to do a mini-version, and trade small sketchbooks for a month?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Don't panic, Kate! Just work on one at a time. ;)

I think that means, between you and pyrateleather, you have six of the twelve books. However, I wouldn't send anything to pyrateleather until he cks in. No sense in adding to his back load. You might try to PM him again, see if you have better luck at getting an answer than I do.

Nigel, if we do another round then you're welcome to join in, but until this round is over and all the books home safe, I don't think anyone is going to want to do extra sketchbooks at the moment. It's a nice idea, though, so hang onto it for later. ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Sorry folks, things have been nuts around here, I haven't been able to log-in to the pub in close to a month. Due to corporate B.S. they've blocked all forums from our office computers & I've been having some computer issues at home too. Ransom, I got the message about you being out of town via email & not to send the book until around the 22nd but couldn't log-in to the pub to respond and now I'm a couple of days past the 22nd. I just have one book, Red Handed Jill's which I received in mid-August. It will be on its way out to Ransom ASAP. I believe Patrick's is the next one I should be receiving which I believe Kate will be sending shortly.

I still have yet to hear from Matusalem and Eisley.

I have sent message after message and posted on the 'status update' on the front of the pub site. I truly do not know how to get ahold of them. If anyone can please do so and find out which books they are in possession of.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

EVERYONE

POST UP NOW

TELL ME WHAT SKETCHBOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN POSSESSION OF.

does anyone know if those that have books and haven't checked in...if they have pages on any of "My Space", "Twitter", or "Facebook" if so, perhaps they can be contacted through one of those? Just a thought...

I have sent message after message and posted on the 'status update' on the front of the pub site. I truly do not know how to get ahold of them. If anyone can please do so and find out which books they are in possession of.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

EVERYONE

POST UP NOW

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I haven't seen books in months

that's because i have dropped off the face of the planet.

between a month in salt lake city and 3 weeks in Orlando for work followed by the purchase of a boat which is need of more repair than I would like, I haven't been home nor will I be home for more than a few hours until the 10th of October since I am headed south again soon.

I do have two books: Kate Souris, and Cassandra Seahawkes.

I can send them along with no contribution tomorrow or they can both go out on Oct 15. Callenish, let me know.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

I would suggest, at this point, that you send the books on to Callenish without further delay. Also, if you are due any more books, I would also suggest that you decide whether to drop out of the round if you are not going to have time to work on the journals. Life gets in the way, we all know this. Better to admit you don't have time to do the books, than have them sit around and ignored for several months, causing a log jam in the round. It's just too easy for books to get lost, forgotten or damaged when they sit.

Like I said, life happens, but it's better to move on, than to try and fit books in when you don't have the time to work on them. Everyone will understand.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

As far as my book goes...If you dont have time and prefer to pass on without contriubution that understandable. However, if you like to add something and if Callandish is ok with it, so am I... smile

Edited by Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Nigel, if we do another round then you're welcome to join in, but until this round is over and all the books home safe, I don't think anyone is going to want to do extra sketchbooks at the moment. It's a nice idea, though, so hang onto it for later. ;)

Thanks, mate. Keep me posted. I'll check in from time to time to see how it's going.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

EVERYONE

POST UP NOW