Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

OK, thanks to both, only three minutes left before I am kicked off of here. hope to chat with you all later.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time for posting more pictures from the books! Anyone...? :(

...okay, I will. Oh, and the picture I took came out a bit crooked—it's hard to hang over your work table and not move. :(

100_3008.jpg

Hmmm, now that I've looked at it again, I guess I better not take up carpentry as a vocation. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Pew...

At this point I am waiting on two books, I am hoping that they are still in transit as Callenish mailed them off on last week.

Wait, wait, wait....You are waiting on books from Cal? :( I sent you Jill's beginning of the the month, and have Patrick's to go out next week. You should Red Handed Jill's currently.

I hope I read that wrong, as only I should be sending them you, (via the mailing order) .....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Pew...

At this point I am waiting on two books, I am hoping that they are still in transit as Callenish mailed them off on last week.

Wait, wait, wait....You are waiting on books from Cal? :( I sent you Jill's beginning of the the month, and have Patrick's to go out next week. You should Red Handed Jill's currently.

I hope I read that wrong, as only I should be sending them you, (via the mailing order) .....

withoutaname has RedHandedJill's, and Sophia's ...she woulld be the one sending them to Cal. All my debts are paid :P ...I just sit here emptyhanded, and waiting for one...would that be Patrick's?

SHIP2-1.jpg

... waiting for one...would that be Patrick's?

Yep.

as of today I still have no books .........but I will send them out within 24-48 hours after receiving any (cut & paste)

I guess I am still at a loss as to why folks do not have any books.....

If one book is sent to the person below you, then everyone should have one book until November 30th or so. Remember, don't send it off when you're done, send it at the end of the month...

On or before the first of the month, you mail the sketchbook to the person after your name on "the List"......

• PEW: Annapolis, Md
    V
  • Matusalem: Wanaque, NJ
    V
  • withoutaname: Brooklyn, NY
    V
  • Callenish Gunner: NW Pa
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Columbus, Oh
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Canal Winchester, Oh
    V
  • pyrateleather: Shawnee, Ks
    V
  • Ransom: Gants Pass, Or
    V
  • Patrick Hand: Arnold, Ca
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill: San Francisco, Ca
    V
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley: Orlando, Fl
    V
  • Pew...

Everyone who has a book currently, please hold onto it until November 30th.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Pew -

Feel free to kick me (the newbie causeth trouble). I sent out the books yesterday, in lieu of sending them one at a time. I don't plan on letting them pile up on me again. ;);)

:P

No worries. The main part of this is to have fun.

The beatings will continue until the correct procedure is followed. whack.gif

So,

I have Patrick's, Ransom's and Pyrateleather's. Patrick's is to go out end of this month, as for the others.....

I have 2 books that I received about 2 weeks ago. I will not be able to finish them for about 2 weeks. Callenish will you be at PiP?

as of today I still have no books .........but I will send them out within 24-48 hours after receiving any (cut & paste)

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

I have two books (PEW and Matusalem) and have, thankfully, been able to finish them. Plan on handing them off to Kate tomorrow.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

leaning back whistling a tune. Looking sweet and Innocent... I don't know who that may be.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Earlier in the year kate showed me the sketchbooks and explained how it works and sounds really cool. also have read all 13 pages to this point and though i desire to be involved, i don't have the patience or comitment to partake in this event...espesially because inspiration seems to come slowly to me

if its alright with everyone involved when the next round starts if i have something to add i'll talk to kate and see if she would let me add it to whom evers book she has.

Cheers!

but then you miss out on the best part and that is

getting your own book back filled with lovely, interesting and piratey art.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...