The insomniacs Club

Red Cat Jenny

I keep trying to sleep, but I seem to have a lot on my mind. Thankfully I'm better from when the hospital screwed me over with the wrong medicine. I'm not restless from that anymore, that was totally nutty! Naw, I just have other stuff going on. Bummed that this whole holiday season is going to suck royally! I work every holiday. Basically because I don't have children so the co-workers who have small children want the day off. I have no right to take that away from them so I'm stuck working. Who cares that I have a life, friends and family too. B) New Year's Eve will be sucky too. I have a doctor's appointment for a medical procedure. Something I've been dealing with since 2004. I've resigned myself to fact that this is how it will always be and I should be lucky that simple procedures such as this will keep it from getting worse. Well, I may be bummed, but somehow I never let it show in front of others. I always make sure others are happy and I appear as tho nothing is wrong. I can be a wonderful actress. B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silkie is right Christine. Sux aout the hospital. I have seen that happen. You are as entitled to a holiday as anyone. If you can't get one off before next year, then declare your own. Have a "You" day. Do everything that you like, spoil yourself a litttle and don't worry about the money, calories or how late you stay up. Window shop, try on clothes you'd never wear, try on hats with a friend and laugh at each other. The brighter and sillier the better! Invite whom you want, or just blow everyone off and go do what YOU want to do for a change. Take some time in there to allow yourself think of absolutely nothing. Just unwind. Do something silly.

My dad used to say everyday you can get out of bed is a good day. I still tell myself that. It is a wise truth.

Feel better lass B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

:lol: Seems Perkeo fell asleep on his date....

Good thing she can't dial yer cell phone dude..

Well it's nearly 3 and I'm doin the math..I'l get X hours of sleep if I go to bed riiiiiight now.....

zzzzzzzzzz

12:30 and Silkie McDunough Hasn't checked in? :(

I'm headachy an tired....some insomniac I make..heh

hm 1:10 am and all is quiet on the pub............too quiet, Salty breaks out the rum and waits......

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Aye mates tis quarter to 12, smiles at the blanket clad forms and sits to await the rest o the insomniac crew........

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's nearly 2:30 and the puppy has decided it's time to start crying. I wish I could let her out of her crate but it's bed time. Oh gosh, she's breaking my heart but I must be strong. No papers to change, ok that idea is out. A towel with her mommy's sent is right there. Maybe if I held her for a while. No, I can't do that it's bed time. Maybe if I pull out some blankets and sleep next to the crate that will keep her quite. I think I can live with that. Compromise. :huh:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I am trying hard not to laugh. Right now, I can't tell who's cuter, you or the puppy... :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Heh...I remember those sleep on the floor days...now my doggie sleep is the bed..hmm :( what gives?

Good luck with your wee one Lily

Well It's 5:48....

Off ta bed...... :D ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am trying hard not to laugh. Right now, I can't tell who's cuter, you or the puppy... :D

Go ahead and laugh Captain. I'm a pathetic new mommy. :D:D

Well, I think my insomnia is gone. I've now entered sleep deprivation. At least I've graduated from the floor to the recliner now. Thank goodness. I forgot what having a puppy in the house is like. But it's so worth it. That sweet little face and the not so steady wobble. Oooo, she is just so adorable

Sophie is such a good girl. Only a few little accidents in the house. I was afraid she was too little to start going outside, especially with the cold and snow but she loves it. She burrows her cute little nose down and rolls all around. Gotta remember the camera.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Silkie!!!!

Keep me awake!!!

I have 2 1/2 more hours to go ;)B);)B)

Us men are good at that sort of thing... B)

My new job keeps me up kinda late. I go on call around noon and stay on call until around 2am. When I get home I'm up until at least 4am before passing out in the chair. So far, no drool on the keyboard. B)

Good morning Silkie and Lily.... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Oi that's my line!! :lol::lol:

Crewe of the Archangel