The insomniacs Club

Red Cat Jenny

The Road goes ever on and on Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, Let others follow it who can! Let them a journey new begin, But I at last with weary feet Will turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.”-John Ronald Reuel 'J. R. R.' Tolkien

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I worked 6 to 2 and came home..then got up at 4, dressed for work and discovered today I was 2 - 10, but I left at 9:00 because the weather was bad and I have to be back at 5:30. now I am home but I have to be up at 3:30 for a 6 - 2..and tomorrow (Sat) is my Friday :rolleyes:

I'm confused....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

alone again, naturally.. and Perkeo and Silkie.. you both know how to entertain and tickle me. and in a most charming way.

up at 5:30 am, then off at 11, and then I get to work with the ex on the house. Please, hide my cutlass.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Heh..woken by the little "ploonk" of chat, walked the lil doggie who is now sound asleep at my feet, and I have to get up in an hour for work..sigh

Maybe one of these would help...I know I would feel sleepy..

41P4PYAHNEL_AA280_.jpg

“Come, cuddle your head on my shoulder, dear, Your head like the golden-rod, And we will go sailing away from here To the beautiful land of Nod.”-Ella Wheeler Wilcox -

“Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.”-Ann Morrow Lindbergh -

• 2 weeks later...

aye lass ye jist be resting yer eyes fer a moment....if mangement walks by.....

"sleep be highly over rated, death provides too much anyway" so enjoy a balence of both while ye can mates :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Just use this mantra

Paycheck...paycheck...... :lol:

Well, it's 3:50 and I'm wide awake. Yesterday I didn't get to bed until 6am and slept past noon. My sleep clock is so screwed up. I should probably just stay awake and maybe take a little nap during the day and try to get back to a somewhat normal bed time. You would think with all the pain killers I'm taking I'd be sleeping all the time, but noooooooo.......................this stinks.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

It's after 1am here in California and I'm not tired at all. I took some cold meds and slept most of the day. The most I did for my birthday is go out to dinner. A very low key, kick back day since I'm getting over the cold. I'm sitting here watching the movie Elizabeth, enjoying looking at Geoffrey Rush! :ph34r: Eventually I need to go see the 2nd Elizabeth: Golden Age.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

A friend of mine told me that he heard a guy at one of his jobs sleeping when the boss walked by and tapped him on the shoulder he jumped up and said aloud...."Amen". The boss walked away saying "oh, sorry to disturb your prayer. :huh: I don't know if it's true but it made me laugh. :huh:

lol... love the story, Perkeo.. a friend of mine has a christian station on his car radio presets. He got caught speeding, hit the christian station and then told the cop he was late to bible class. No ticket..

Christine, I hope you feel better, hun. Nothing worse then being sick on your birthday!

and Silkie.. try painting eyes on your eyelids, ala Jack. You'll look awake even when asleep. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Here's a good strong old fashioned Greek Demitasse

That'll stand yer hair on end...

demi.jpg

Silkie M'dear while ye toil fer the moneychangers all night, I shall hand the keys to the club to you. I'm off to the land of nod..lock up in the morn aye?