Rosalinda's New Avatar

El Pirata

Look like a turtle  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Look like a turtle

• YES
    • NO

Thank you very much. Yes, watercolor on paper. Then drum scanned and digitized, final version as a poster.

I really must credit Seaskull for the inspiration, though. It was one of those rare occassions when I was able to create something just for the joy of it, and not connected to a work project.

It's not really my avatar. I was just trying it on... like a pair of socks. :huh:

Could it be the turtle named CRUSH from "Finding Nemo"?

Can't wait to find out!

That's what his name was. That was the one I was thinking about.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Finding Nemo, a great movie to buy for your daughter!

Crush, a very cool turtle!

(slowly drawling) "yo Dude, my name is Crush"

Once again I ahve to say how much I love the painting! Great job! Sometimes you just have to do something fun for yourself!! :)

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

Thank you very much. Yes, watercolor on paper. Then drum scanned and digitized, final version as a poster.

I really must credit Seaskull for the inspiration, though. It was one of those rare occassions when I was able to create something just for the joy of it, and not connected to a work project.

It's not really my avatar. I was just trying it on... like a pair of socks. :ph34r:

It's outstanding

"S" well deserved

Well it looks like an orbit and an aye fer an eye . Nice work Lass. We just bought it and me three year old loves the white pointer Bruce . You know "Fish are friends not food ."

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "