Rosalinda's New Avatar

El Pirata

Look like a turtle  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Look like a turtle

• YES
    • NO

[thinking so hard that smoke pours outa her ears] The fifth of November is Guy Fawkes' Day (gunpowder treason, and plot! Guy Fawkes is traditionally burned in effigy, another FIRE holiday, brought to you be yer friendly neighborhood pyromaniac.) Hmmm. Socks, what's wif the socks? Is it yer toenails ye've painted fer Guy Fawkes' Day?

The Pyromaniac Pirate

It ain't no marshmellie, either. But I did use an ocean of blue watercolors in various flavors.

I've got it! Ye've made yer sunken living room inta a huge seascape-affair, sculpted in jello, wif goldfish and gummie worms, lil' pirate ships and skulls and sunken treasure and stuff embedded in it! For Guy Fawkes' Day! HOO-HA! Drinks all around!

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Tis a stary gazey pie, of that there`s no doubt, haived off a passing pirate ship`n sinking t` ole Davy Jones` ?

Yeay roll on November 5th, got a huge fire planned, lotsa grub, beer, and O`course I`ll be diggin` out any outa date flares n` rocket lines from me ship !!! Yeeha !

:o:o:o

Ne jamais essayer d'enseigner un cochon pour chanter.

Oh.....

Is it Michelangelo focusing his little ninja mind by taking a relaxing scuba diving holiday in the sun ?

:lol:

Darlin, I thought ye had it there....like a vacation promo a' the islands...sea creatures swimm'n toward the surface, skinny model type with long flowing hair profiled in circle of light (looking nudish to get the guys excited about it)...the peacful-ness of it all attract'n the ladies....school a' marshmellies exhale'n small bubbles as they swim around a Peter Max lime sea turtle....ahhhhhh

Nope. None of the above.

I knew I shouldn't have made an avatar out of it. But the person for whom it was created now has it in his possession. Well, an electronic version anyway. I have the original in my possession, matted n' framed and hanging on the wall in color 36" x 48" and it's bloody gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

Maybe you'll see it tomorrow. Maybe not. I'll let the person for whom it was made make that call.

ARGH. Art for art's sake an all of that!