WHO's bin in my SHIP??

Barquentine

Arrr ! I don't know jack about anything, EP. Just a lowly gypsy trying to make it down the road.

How can I complian about that comment?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye, well and this all be very tidy lyke with that SonofaSeaHagBarq put'n the blame on the bloody mange weasel, but that not be a pyrate who's ire (or undies) ye'd stirrr without due thought, matey be warned, there be few here about (meself included) who'd rush to yer aid if ye be caught at it, be not think'n that when the scurvydog be in 'is cup 'e be all lost to the world, there be one eye open or I be a fool (well, maybe I be a fool).......but I'd not put my neck to sneaking past 'em though he be snorrring to fill the sails and full a' rum). Aye, poet-try and underwear! Ye be drink'n sea water Sir? It be faster than the rum punch for work'n like the sea worm on yer feveredsunblenched brain! Next ye be hanging yer cutlass and doing the settle with some likey wench...and...... pay'n fer yer rum! if ye be not come to that already. Soorry it is to see a pyrate go to the blessed artistic, the Muse be a wiley wench a give back naught what she claims as her own....

Ye be warned and me obligation fulfilled