WHO's bin in my SHIP??

Barquentine

Alrighty this be your final warning whoever the whore whelp is that was snoopin about the belly of my ship. (the flemish gallion on the second dock roped up to Rosalindas sloop you rancid chunk of fetid donkey mulch)

...That reminds me of a poem I heard in the bowels of Madrid by a fat lady barkeep with no hands..

"The old wind blows across the grey seas of ages,

an the oars of time pass by unheard

amid the driftwood an the weeds,

thas where my heart lies..."

The wine talkin *burp* poetrys for women and ladies boys with frilly garments an fancy city talk. When a mans bin on the o'ol salt chuck as long as Barquentine he gets lonely.

Reeeeal lonely like an he starts thinkin stuff an well anyways

ANYWAYS yeah if I catch the bastard who was feebling around the guts of the "Crux"

I will personally beat them like a red headed step child.

" tis an ill wind that blows no man any good."

ahhhh, (stand'n with me hand on ta handle of me whip) and where might yer ship have bi'n ancor'd when this cersin on yer ship have bi'n tak'n place, if'n yer dot mine me ask'n...mate

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Translation... :lol: where did you have your ship anchored when the alleged excursion took place.?... :lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Thank ee mam (blushes) >:|

-Anyway turns out it was that god damn flea bitten cat again. Your all off the hook I guess :huh:

really, which cat?

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I will personally beat them like a red headed step child.

You'd better watch out about beating up on red heads - they grow up and into big red heads with tempers to match :huh: Ha ha ha, I'd am for another step child to pick on, if I were you :huh:

-Catariona VanGeldre, La Rouquine ('The Red Head')

'

Do not fear death but the life unlived! -CV

http://www.historicalroleplay.com

So ye wants to know why Barquentine an the Crux be tied to yer fine sloop then eh m'lady? Well well well there be a fine an proper answer to that Miss missy, but ye should not have to ask. What be a broken gib other than an excuse to fulfill a promise made. Search your memory. Aye search it well an once the clouds of dreams and war are blown aside like blood red leaves, an the sea is calm praps you'll remember?

-Until then here's a ditty I made up while I dressed the varmint:

Well the ropes be thick with the ice of fjords

-an the air full o flying snow,

an the smell of Pine be in the air

-To the North lands I will go

Beware the wind and the rock an weather

In that land of stars an heather.

Well the ropes be thick with the ice of fjords

-an the air full o flying  snow,

an the smell of Pine be in the air

-To the North lands I will go

Beware the wind and the rock an weather

In that land of stars an heather.

Aye, an' now ye be pryin' me with the beauty of your prose. I'm thinking hard on this. Another hint, perhaps, kind Sir?

AVAST! Many a threat n' a promise has been made to me. Some with ill intent, an' some that a lass could only dream of. Which be this?

No! It could not be what I think!

Argh! Well one blasted thing leads to another see and things bein as they are with my Pyrates promise an secret mission an un-registered cargo... An my leg all withered in such a way...

- It don't seem proper to let a damsel be traipsing about in the Cruxs' half-bilged innards.... what with the rats an crap an that ****ing cat.

I'll tell ee a little story about Pud. Twas two weeks ana day into winter an the bow smashed the brine like an axe cuts oak rounds. The Crux was riding out the Nor' Wester an call me a

filthy lyin dirt-hippy if she wont blowin 85 knots. Well the bosun calls out through Hells bluster..

"Barquentine!" An I barely hears him cause the gust hits us sideways an my china's on the floor in a thousand pieces. Finally I hears im.

"Barquentine" He says an I says "For the love of Whordom you filthy maggott! Grab the *tiller!!"

An well anyways there's a bag of turnips ashore. I suppose ye could row them over to me sometime.

*the mast was snapped an we had to use a makeshift tiller made of bamboo you filthy grub worm

:lol:

Puds the bloody cat. Anyway fer reasons i aint sayin Im untyin from your "fancy pancy" sloop an tyin up with u know who. >;(

-I'm tellin all you Greenhorn land-humping bags of farm refuse a Pyrate'll figure out the seven winds for he fathoms the mind of a head strong woman. :lol:

Ask 'im what he's got in his underwear drawer. :lol:

What makes ye think he be havin an underwear drawer? Real men don't be wearin underwear. Underwear is fer wenches.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.