Here's a suggestion

Guest Angus MacVox

that's an interesting suggestion atlantic, but alas, I don't know how to do it... we'll just have to rely on the notices at the bottom of the main forum page.. and you can see people's birthdate in their profile if they entered it.

. . . we'll just have to rely on the notices at the bottom of the main forum page . .

Ahoy Commodore MacVox, do there be a chance that we this here notice you refer to could be moved from the bottom of the screen to the top? It often gets by me eyes unnoticed.

Well lassie,

Ol' Black Jack has no problems tellin' the world that he's a crusty ol' salt on his B-day cuz I lived life to excess n' loved everyminute of it. It's 17 April ,1958 n' I LOVE chocolate and RED meat if anyone wants ta humor me.

PS. My life did suck in Southern Beruit n' Desert storm though.

:ph34r: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Well lassie,

Ol' Black Jack has no problems tellin' the world that he's a crusty ol' salt on his B-day cuz I lived life to excess n' loved everyminute of it. It's 17 April ,1958 n' I LOVE chocolate and RED meat if anyone wants ta humor me.

PS. My life did suck in Southern Beruit n' Desert storm though.

:lol: Black Jack

Aaaaarrr, Jack ye be a young lad still....though mix'n red meat and chocolate will age ye almost faster than most food I can think of. Chocolate be better eat'n by its lonesome. Ye be not the crews cook I'm hope'n.......

Too bad there wasn't an easier way than by reading profiles, because then people are missed, or forgotten about when the date actually comes!

Mine isn't until next year. 2/10/77 is my date of birth.

To everyone that has celebrated a birthday this past year, I will you a Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :lol:

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

And I like opossom rare (the other white meat). So on me B-day if ya would run over a opossom, just put a candle it's ears n' wipe it's a** n put it on me plate. I'd be a happy birthday boy!

YUM YUM!

Black Jack

If ye be the ship's cook....

I be thankin' the saints that be,

no possums be found in any of the seas.

:lol:

Ryann MacGregor

Captain of The Morrighan.

And I like opossom rare (the other white meat). So on me B-day if ya would run over a opossom, just put a candle it's ears n' wipe it's a** n put it on me plate. I'd be a happy birthday boy!

:) YUM YUM!

:ph34r: Black Jack

Aaaarrr, how many pirates does it take to eat a possum :lol:

Cheeze-wiz might last forever, but I heard that most possums only live one year. Could it be they ugly themselves to death?

Nay, lad they have no colour vision..........walk...don't walk...walk....don't walk

They have new and improved Veggie Crackers. They also have improved the selection of jelly, peanut butter and the weird smelling cheese to blackberry jam, apply jelly, grape jelly, the same old peanut butter, a different wierd smelling cheese and now jalapeno cheese spread.

The powers that be have finally gotten rid of chicken al a crap and tuna with noodles. New flavors include, chilli mac, new beef franks, 2 different veggie dinners, grilled chicken breast with jockey whip marks, etc... Talk of a Ham and Chicken Loaf and a Pork Patty are now things of the past only old timers know of. I personally think they should bring back the pork patty, yummy.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

The always had enough tp if'n ye were a mouse. The tabasco was a normal thing to be in every MRE but a few are now coming without tabasco, imagineer that.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• 2 weeks later...