passing of my mate

lady snow

hi all,

i was widowed for the second time this evening. matt was 44 and a fragile diabetic. your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. he was 44 the 2nd of this month. thanks B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

My dear, sweet woman....

I am SO sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If I can be of ANY help whatsoever, please let me know.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Lady,

Goddess or God grant you what peace they will; an though it will not change thy loss give them what pain and sorrow there is to be taken away to ease the passing o yer mate

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

My heartfelt condolences to you on the transition of your beloved.

You are in my prayers.

A. Wenge

Alder.jpg

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Twain

We don't know one another but you and your family will be in my prayers tonight. When those we love are called home, we should know we have been blessed to have known them and made them happy all their days with us. Always here to listen - Jenny C

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

my Dear Lady Snow, I hope that you have the love you need to believe, the strength you need to cope, and the faith to believe that there is happiness ahead for you..

a friend sent me this on the pyracy board and it helped when a friend of mine died Christmas eve 2004... my prayers are with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."

"Gone where?"

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, "There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!" And that is dying.

- Anonymous

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

sympathy bump.. pass it on and bring it to the top of the thread.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oh, no......I am so sorry this has happened. The loss of someone you love is indeed a difficult thing to endure. My aunt let us know a close family friend died this Christmas morning in her hometown in New Zealand.

It's just so hard.....so sad......so unfair...... My thoughts and prayers are with you to get thru this difficult time. *hugs lady snow* B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Fran, I'm so very sorry. Love and sympathy goes out to you.

phil-

would you please tell ant and mike?

~fran

thank-you all

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Truly sorry I am for your great loss. You are in our prayers..

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I can only imagine the pain and sorrow of once...but twice...I really have not the words to comprehend...

So, please accept my deepest condolences...May the angels comfort you and keep you in this time of sorrow. May you always know that your loved one will ne'r be far from you.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

As some of the others here, I do not know you, but wish you all sympathy for the loss of your good friend and mate.

Ransom

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

All the good wishes and love that these good folks are sending to you will be of little help at this moment.... but given time you'll know where to come for a shoulder to lean on.

Right here.

I can speak as a Widow... it's never what we expect yet the strength of others is what we can rely on to help bouy us through the shock and initial sorrows.

You are in m'thoughts, Prayers and I'll add you're name to a prayer circle this week wih you're consent.

Post anything you need to here.... we are here for you.

The lot of us. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

All the good wishes and love that these good folks are sending to you will be of little help at this moment.... but given time you'll know where to come for a shoulder to lean on.

Right here.

I can speak as a Widow... it's never what we expect yet the strength of others is what we can rely on to help bouy us through the shock and initial sorrows.

You are in m'thoughts, Prayers and I'll add you're name to a prayer circle this week wih you're consent.

Post anything you need to here.... we are here for you.

The lot of us. :huh:

of course you have my permission. any and all prayers are welcome.

IWG #3057 - Local 9