passing of my mate

lady snow

Already done, m'lady.

thank you so much, phil. the funeral details will be in the emmf_cast boards tomorrow after i meet with the funeral director (and the parenfaire.net boards too.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Deepest and heartfelt condolances to you and those that are close. Know that you are not alone and feel free to reach out for the support that is so willingly lended in this hour of sorrow. Blessings on you.

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

m'lady .... ye have my most sincere sympathies i hope ye can find the srength you need to continue on and know that those of of us here at the pub will always listen and share what we have with you. may god grant you peace and strength in this your hour of grief. you and yours will be in our prayers in the days, weeks and months ahead. -hugh/callenish

There are never enough good words, never a"good" time to lose, but the worst of all has got to be this day- Christmas.

I wish you the strength of us all M'Lady. I watched my little girl pass in my arms in 1993 on X-Mas day. I will shed a tear for them both tonite.

Bo

I think Iron Bess said what I think better than I can say it....

All the good wishes and love that these good folks are sending to you will be of little help at this moment.... but given time you'll know where to come for a shoulder to lean on.

Right here.

I wish you the best........

Lady Snow,

It is never easy to loose the one you love let alone on a day that commemorates love. I have no words to ease your pain though I wish I did. I offer my prayers with the rest and ask that you be given all the strength and support you need to carry you through this most difficult time.

Should you need someone to listen, I am always here and will listen for sometimes, just sharing the burden lightens the load.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family during this time.

With Respects,

Kittye/Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

I wish I had in my possesion the words to express how sorry I am for your loss as a mere "my condolances" seems so hollow. Yet that and my prayers are all that I can offer. May you find peace at the other end of this tunnel Lady Snow.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

My most deepest sympathy and coldolences for your loss. My flad will be at half mast till the New Year.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

thank you all

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

My heart aches for you. As I light my energy candles each night, I will light one for you. As the light and heat exand, may it reach your heart to give you the strength you need to carry on and the knowledge of love that we all have for you. Deanna

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!