There truly is a jar of dirt

IM001086-1-1.jpg

IM001087-1-1t.jpg

On the side of the box is the story about Davy Jones and Tia Dalma.

A pirate friend recieved hers, and she pre-ordered the dvd the day before the movie was in the stores.

A special POTC case with a story, well I guess for me that is worth fighting for.

I know I am going to be hitting the rum early this year. My nerves are shot just from Circuit City! LOL

kttcsignature.jpg

On the side of the box is the story about Davy Jones and Tia Dalma.

A pirate friend recieved hers, and she pre-ordered the dvd the day before the movie was in the stores.

A special POTC case with a story, well I guess for me that is worth fighting for.

I know I am going to be hitting the rum early this year. My nerves are shot just from Circuit City! LOL

Uhmmm....

"You need to git yerself a girl mate". :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

IM001086-1-1.jpg

Laugh now, my friends, but when CJSS is offered $350 for it six months from now, ye won't be laughing.

One man's joke is another man's treasure. (I scored with a tickle-me-elmo in 1996 for $17.99 and then....)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

IM001086-1-1.jpg

Laugh now, my friends, but when CJSS is offered $350 for it six months from now, ye won't be laughing.

One man's joke is another man's treasure. (I scored with a tickle-me-elmo in 1996 for $17.99 and then....)

My guess is it will matter not, our Precious Pearl! :ph34r:

The true collector.... will never part with his treasures no matter the profit.

And after all the strain and grieving to obtain it, I would imagine this bit of promotional fluff will have a right prominent spot worthy of the efforts! :ph34r:

Then again, most every Pirate has his.... Price. (Pop!) :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I made my own. :ph34r: Went out in the backyard with my friend after we went to see the movie and dug up a bunch of sand and put it in a green tea bottle.

Even put a small glass heart in it...

Ahhh… a true entrepreneur!

But if you were a REAL Pirate…. You’d be after selling them mate! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Uhmmm....

"You need to git yerself a girl mate".  :ph34r:

"Iron Bess, I believe Captjacksparrowsavvvy is a girl! She just really wanted her dirt! Seems she knows Marty and Terry, too!"

Why just sharing the quote mate.... The idea stands on its own, regardless! :ph34r:

As for Marty and Terry..... darling men to be sure right down to their socks!

Most especially in party situations! :ph34r:

Yo ho! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The jars of dirt I was selling in The Voo Doo Shack at Ojai were selling ok. :)

Aye, true enough...

But you'res were originals and NOT mass produced.

Worth the price. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Uhmmm....

"You need to git yerself a girl mate".   :lol:

Oh I have a mate, Iron Bess, and he's a mighty fine man to have for nearly 25 years. Wouldn't trade him, even for a jar of dirt! :)

Then here's to the lad :lol: that even Circut City couldn't ruin for you.

(We won't ask about the stopper) :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Uhmmm....

"You need to git yerself a girl mate".  :rolleyes:

"Iron Bess, I believe Captjacksparrowsavvvy is a girl! She just really wanted her dirt! Seems she knows Marty and Terry, too!"

I do know Marty but I don't know Terry other than thru his board and emailings. Terry is a great guy as he has handled the nasty criticisms on his board very diplomatically and he answers many questions about the POTC movies, i.e., what he is allowed to discuss.

kttcsignature.jpg

D'ye think there be a little bitty heart covered in barnacles somewhere in there?

:o

I should make me a Jar o' dirt...get me one o'them jars ye see people usin' t'hold sugar and flower and whatnot...

I did make a jar of dirt. The same size as Jack's jar, only it's plastic. Safer around the children at school should they pick it up or drop it. I use it for a prop. I also have a old fashioned feather duster that is a minature of Jack's. The ostrich feather dusters are extremely expensive and I'd rather put the money to something else. Besides I don't dust my house-against my religion. I am working on Parprika shakers...just don't have the time lately. Work, Holidays and family seem to take over any free time that I have

kttcsignature.jpg

D'ye think there be a little bitty heart covered in barnacles somewhere in there?

:ph34r:

I should make me a Jar o' dirt...get me one o'them jars ye see people usin' t'hold sugar and flower and whatnot...

I did make a jar of dirt. The same size as Jack's jar, only it's plastic. Safer around the children at school should they pick it up or drop it. I use it for a prop. I also have a old fashioned feather duster that is a minature of Jack's. The ostrich feather dusters are extremely expensive and I'd rather put the money to something else. Besides I don't dust my house-against my religion. I am working on Parprika shakers...just don't have the time lately. Work, Holidays and family seem to take over any free time that I have

Jack...had a feather duster?

Forgive me as I don't recall that at all...

ne'er the less A plastic Jar o' dirt is still a jar o' dirt

B)