PiP 2007!!

Harry

Atala my love:

The fest goes from November 29 thru December 2

PIP webpage

If your interested in joinin' the group for the trip down, West Palm would not be the best Airport. If your going alone it might be cheapest to fly all the way to Key West. However if you have never been to Key West, then the drive down the Overseas Highway is a must! :) Be sure to check car rental rates as they very alot at different airports. Hope to see you there till then all I'll have is your picture :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap'n John and I will be driving down from Torontuga (Toronto)about a week b 4 PIP and makin a stop to visit friends on Anna Maria Island... we'll likely head down a few days ahead depending on whether or not I get to be a vendor or not... *crossing fingers Harry agrees to give me a chance*

Might have room for a pirate or two from Sarasota down if any r interested...

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

Cap'n John and I will be driving down from Torontuga (Toronto)about a week b 4 PIP and makin a stop to visit friends on Anna Maria Island... we'll likely head down a few days ahead depending on whether or not I get to be a vendor or not... *crossing fingers Harry agrees to give me a chance*

Might have room for a pirate or two from Sarasota down if any r interested...

Please post this offer in the carpool thread as well for future reference.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg