PiP 2007!!

Harry

With the bustle it's not as hot ta wear as it looks, air flowing underneath and all. :huh: This one with all the trimmings would sell fer $400. I could alter it a bit, less fluff, fer a lower price. Would have ta ifn I was to be a vendor.

291681265_m.jpg Drink Up Me Harties Yo Ho!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... beautiful costume piece.. i try to NEVER be of the upper class or royalty at any outdoor event in the heat... it is not conducive to my pirate persona..lol :huh:

although i have been known to don my Eliz the oneth :huh: costume for the right price... it's ridiculously hot and weighs about 40 lbs... took me a week and about 15 hours of hand sewing and 40 yards of fabric :huh:

i just prefer bein a Pirate or a Gypsy...

this is the Liz costume.. yes i was paid handsomely to wander about a castle for 4 hours in character

lizcecil1-1.jpg

i prefer to look like this

pirate5-1.jpg

or this... i'm the blonde on the end

bellydancers1-1.jpg

ok.. enough digressing.. this is not at all pertaining to PIP anymore...lol :huh:

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

I am wondering...how many may connect thru NY or DC?

Perhaps a pirate hub to travel the rest of the way together..aye a merry band of thieves in the air.. :huh:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I am wondering...how many may connect thru NY or DC?

Perhaps a pirate hub to travel the rest of the way together..aye a merry band of thieves in the air.. :huh:

My flights generally take me through Chicago and Atlanta as hubs on the way to Key West. We need a large touring bus for the final stretch of the journey.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I'm coming out of Chicago & taking a direct flight. Just can't do the landing/take off twice in one direction yet!

I *really* love the idea of all meeting up at the airport for the last leg though. Really, really, it's my ideal arrangement since then someone else has to know where we're going!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

there is a fairy boat

"Other end of Deval St. ....................."

Sorry..... couldn't help myself...... :huh:

Going to Key West by boat would be kinda cool.....

Do you know if there is a web-page or more info about it.....?

But the Greyhound bus station is right at the Airpost, so it's real easy to just catch the bus.....

It would be great fun to have everyone meet and travel by sea to the festival. The question would then be...

What day?

Harry has said that we might arrive as much as four or five days early for setup, which would be favorable to the careening camps. How many of us would be coming early? This question might not be answered for some months, but it would mean the difference between traveling in mass or traveling alone.

William:

There is a bit of a problem with the ferry. It departs at either 8:30 (Miami) or 9:00 am (Ft Meyers), which means most folks would need to fly-in the day before the boat trip. They would also need to fly-out the day after the return boat trip. Thus, two nights in Fl when you can't camp at the fort. I don't mind, but that might be a bit pricey for some.

On the other hand, The early bus gets to Key West at sunset. Thus, makin' camp at night, ugh! Not to mention, makin' Harry late for dinner, oops!

How do others feel about this?

To be perfectly honest, I will probably fly right into Key West very early in the week. I got a very good deal from where I flew out last time, so if I can secure it again, then I shall fly all the way. Still, it is too early to tell.

We shouldn't nix the ferry idea, but we'll keep it on the backburner along with so many other good ideas.