You know you think too much...

LadyBarbossa

:unsure: sure

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to share this phrase "Plundered Goods." I work for a semi-conducter tool manufacturer, some of the fabs have equipment that for some reason they didn't pay for. We came up with a report and the only thing that I could come up with was "Plundred Goods." The report was changed since it wasn't corporate, but we still refer to a sites "Plundered Goods."

Pogue

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

• 2 months later...

You know you think too much about pirates, when...

driving to work you notice a warning sign on the side of the road which you read once, then read aloud in astonishment...

"Warning scurvy crew ahead'..what the hell?" and your daughter corrects you and says...

"No it says 'Warning Survey crew ahead'...It's TOO early in the morning for you, isn't it?" :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 4 weeks later...

I was digging through my holiday box, and had the random thought "I want a chocolate Pirate in my Easter basket!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, a Chocolate covered Pyrate. Now that sounds interesting. It let's one's imagination run absolutely Wild.

Well, you know you have Pyrate's on the brain when you go in to a video store and all the movies you look at are about Pyrates. :(

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

You sit a certain way by habit and one leg falls asleep..as you get up and walk with a limp you're thinking ....pirate... :lol:

When yer goin' thru stuff and find old jewlery boxes and ya feel like ya just found a Treasure Trove.....

A Pyrate I am, A Pyrate I be! :unsure:

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Ahhh I just always thinkin bout Pirates,...

The other day at work one of my female co-workers was bugging me while I was talking on the radio to a driver and getting information from a member (I work at AAA) and when I finally got off the phone I looked at her and yelled "Wench will you please leave me alone." Every one around me just kinda stopped and looked at both of us not knowing what to say....I started laughing.

You know you think about pirate stuff too much when ever you go shopping and only buy stuff that has skulls on them.

Just gotta have my daily dose of Pirate!

Hmmm, Pyrate, Pyrate, Pyrate.....Pyrate on the brain. B)

You know you think to much on pyrates when your wee lad walks around the house going Arrrrgh....and it puts ya in the mood to play Pyrates.

...when everyone at work knows your favorite drink is....rum!....and there is never any doubt  what the gift  from the  Santa grab bag is going to be.    :rolleyes:

Nice. I always like those kinds of gifts my self.

You start calling people Mate, and ending your sentences with "eh."

"So, mate, had a rough ride to work, eh?" :lol:

I think that be makin ye Canadian, eh?

Of, course there could be Canadian pyrates of course. They'd just be so polite, flyin their Maple Leaf and Cross Bones!

-Greydog

:rolleyes:

(just havein fun with ye and them Canadians, no offense intended.)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

When Pirates are wakin ya up in the morning *chat* *chat * chat *

wheeee :rolleyes::lol:

You start calling people Mate, and ending your sentences with "eh."

"So, mate, had a rough ride to work, eh?"  B)

I think that be makin ye Canadian, eh?

Of, course there could be Canadian pyrates of course. They'd just be so polite, flyin their Maple Leaf and Cross Bones!

-Greydog

B)

Of course there were Canadian Pirates. Real and fictional.

Had to remind some American friends that Barrett's Privateers is originally CAN vs. US, not against Spain (I've sailed out of Halifax - Spain is really far away)

And there were many real pirates on the east coast. A friend's family is from Newfoundland. They have a sea chest with some interesting items from a long ago member of the family B)

I was the Sr. Vice Prez for a Navy mess dinner we had a few weeks back. The Jr. Vice was not well prepared. No contest at all. I had taped eye patches and plastic swords under my tables seats. Near the end of the night the Jr. Vice was asked to give the classic toast of the day he started with saying that he was going to give a 'salty dip'(a story). I called for 'On patches!' and my table went nuts. The Jr. Vice couldn't get a word in edgeways with all the "Arrrs" being yelled.

And when the swords came out, it was completely a made house. Did I say the swords made clanging noise when you pressed a button? Bought from the dollar store. Wonderfull China products

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

My wee lad walkded around the house today saying "Arrrrgh" and pretending that the stick he had in his hand was a sword. He said he was fighting off other Pyrates to save the Pyrates on his ship. LOL <_<

When you're in Pier One and you start considering what would make piratey decor