Signed POTC 2 DVD's

Iron Bess

If any of you locals would like to have Ted and Terry sign a copy of the DMC DVD on Tuesday the 5th of December, they will be doing so here on the Studio lot for a few hours that day.

Now I can gate a few people to come aboard, not a whole hoard so first come first served as they say. :angry:

If your interested let me know although... you should be aweare the the cost of the DVD will be a little higher then if you bought the thing at Target. Most likey sticker price so the autographs will come at a slight cost I would venture to say.

Up to you what it's worth to you but I thought I'd put out the offer for those that might want to indulge.

Offer stands open to all until I reach a gate limit.

Drink up me hearties yo ho

:lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm not that desperate.... :angry:

now if Johnny Depp and other actors were to sign it, that would be a different story....  :lol:

Wow... that was pretty rude. ;)

And Ted and Terry always speak so highly of you. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

As much as I'm interested and WOULD spend the extra bucks, reality is that my boys would destroy such a treasure as to render it worthless.

Be that as it may, I'm going to try for one anyway.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

As much as I'm interested and WOULD spend the extra bucks, reality is that my boys would destroy such a treasure as to render it worthless.

Wait!!

I'm not offering to stand in line that day for folks... this was just an invite for any locals to come and get their own copies. It's why I prefaced it with *locals*.

Ted and Terry already do many MANY favors for me (including naming the isle Jack was marooned on after me thank you very much... as was reported in the NQG a year or so back) so I wouldn't want to dump a pile of DVD's in their office that say sign me please.

If you can get here and you're within my number of gate listers you can pick one up for yourself. If not... I'm really sorry folks but I just can't send you one.

<_<

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

If any of you locals would like to have Ted and Terry sign a copy of the DMC DVD on Tuesday the 5th of December, they will be doing so here on the Studio lot for a few hours that day.

"Would they sign the first one? Not too crazy about the second one."

I assume they would sign anything you bought.

(Shrug) Guess you can always come, buy something and ask them. B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I have no idea who Ted and Terry are or how they even know me.

And yes after the day I've had, I'm one rude person.... B)

Ted and Terry are the Writers of all three films Rumba.

The ones you're not interested in having sign your DVD.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well if it makes you feel any better... I had a member of the POTC cast demand I be fired because I wouldn't lease a yacht to keep his dog on.

I still have my job and now he's out of work.

Funny old world, isn't it? B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well if it makes you feel any better... I had a member of the POTC cast demand I be fired because I wouldn't lease a yacht to keep his dog on.

I still have my job and now he's out of work.

Funny old world, isn't it?  B)

Aye mate, I'd leased my yacht to Disney for a POTC cast member's dog, especially if it was JD. B)

Black Hearted Pearl's Yacht

We'll tie the little yapper up to the mast.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye mate, I'd leased my yacht to Disney for a POTC cast member's dog, especially if it was JD. :P

It wasn't Pearl....

It was the one with little or no class. :lol:

All over now though.

All gone!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay mates, my gate allotment for Dec 5th is full.

Sorry, no more takers.

Hope those of you that signed on have a good time! B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm not that desperate.... :lol:

now if Johnny Depp and other actors were to sign it, that would be a different story.... ;)

ah gee whiz, I'd be thrilled to get their autographs!

I asked someone to get one for me but he couldn't get off from work.

I hope those that did get a chance to go were able to meet T&T. That's a pretty neat opportunity if you ask me.

kttcsignature.jpg

I could probably come down for that, but I'm too late anyway. Oh well. Nice guys.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Bess... oh, do I wish I were in California. :huh: Missing all these incredible opportunities when here in Iowa. ::le sigh:: well, if ever a chance... pass along a "hello" to everyone on Pirates and pat them on the back for me. Despite all the BS out there and critics... I still love the films! A hell of a romp and ride! I feel like a kid again. :::ponders on that::: Not a word, MerryD!!!! :huh:

I'll be getting my DMC DVD Dec 5th like everyone else.

:huh::huh: Bloody hilarious about the dog and yacht, Bess! I won't ask. :huh:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update for those of you that signed on and are coming out that day...

Not only will Ted and Terry be signing but as it stands now, both Marty K. and Lee Arenberg will be here signing as well. (Marty and Pintel)

Of course things are always subject to change if jobs crop up but right now they plan on being here to sign the DVD's.

Hope you all have fun! (I've sent entry information, ID required and the right Studio gate for you to park at)

Enjoy yourselves!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

THOSE OF YOU COMNIG....

If you've signed on to come on the Studio lot ont he 5th and meet Ted, Terry, Mr. Pintel (Lee Areberg) ,Marty and have DVD's signed I might suggest you get here early. It's bound to be busy and crowded and they will be more amiable before they are overwhelmed! :lol:

I would suggest you get here around 10:30 or so. If you buy a DVD someplace else for them to sign UNWRAP IT BEFORE YOU COME ON THE LOT. They are more expensive here then at Target (Yeah, like no one would suspect that!)

Everyone have fun!!! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif