Signed POTC 2 DVD's

Iron Bess

So far the cheapest I've seen the DVD's advertised for is at Best Buy for $14.99.

Target is the most expensive at $24.99 with some kind of rebate... :rolleyes:

Damn, I wanna come to the studio and meet everybody.... B)

Sorry.... I've seen them touted at Target for $16.00 Bucks Rhumba.

(shrug) Since I most likely will not be around to help anyone buy with my discount they have to decided for themseleves. Being that the signing does not start until late morning, they have a bit time to shop around .

The 2 disk set will alomst certainly be more expensive then the single disk.

Good luck to one and all. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Two questions 1) Where do we go on the lot? 2) Do you want us in garb?

HELL NO!!!!

DO NOT come in garb!!! You'll never make it in the gate. :rolleyes:

You've been here before RM, you will have a pass waiting at the Buena Vista Gate. Have you're photo ID with you. Then just go to the Disney Store and have a good time.

I doubt I'll see any of you unless I can get away and walk over there during the signing.

I'll sure try but it all depends on how the day is going.... and since I'm going to Disneyland tonight for the cast Party I will most likely be tired anyway and be getting a late start.

Have a good time! :)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

PRICE UPDATE FROM TARGET.

Okay, I just talked to market ing about TARGET.

Here are the proces for those of you coming tomorrow..

Single disk: $14.99

2 Disk set $19.99

Shop til you drop! :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Two questions 1) Where do we go on the lot?  2) Do you want us in garb?

HELL NO!!!!

DO NOT come in garb!!! You'll never make it in the gate. :rolleyes:

You've been here before RM, you will have a pass waiting at the Buena Vista Gate. Have you're photo ID with you. Then just go to the Disney Store and have a good time.

I doubt I'll see any of you unless I can get away and walk over there during the signing.

I'll sure try but it all depends on how the day is going.... and since I'm going to Disneyland tonight for the cast Party I will most likely be tired anyway and be getting a late start.

Have a good time! :)

I didn't garb was appropiate but I wanted to make sure that no one else showed up in garb. I though the store but wanted to make sure. I knew it wasn't your office B) Have a good time at the cast party! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

For those interested, Overstock.com will sell the DVD's for $9.99 starting at noon on Dec 5. They are having a 12 Days of Christmas thing where you're supposed to get smokin' deals on a new item every day. It's the widescreen version. Probably NOT the 2-disk set, but I'm not sure. It says list price is $29.99.

EDIT: Nope. Further searching reveals the 2-disk Special Edition DVD will be $19.91.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

And....

It seems a wonderful time was had by all. :lol:

I got down to the store a little before the event, hugged and kissed on the appropriate Pirates, said hello to the few Pub and POnP faces that I knew and had to get back to work.

Just got back to my office now after talking again to Lee and Marty (Who out did themselves as usual... what troopers) and all our Pub Pirates seemed to have made some fine hauls!

Here's to all of you plunderer's and I'm so glad you all had a happy day!

Take what you can, give nothing back!! :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I did say hi to Lee and said that we were the pirates that you had warned them about but there were so many people there that it was a bit overwhelming. Maybe some other time when they're attention isn't demanded elsewhere. But they were smiling and gracious and I got both my POTC DVDs signed. Thank you very much Bess for offering us the privilge of going on lot and getting our DVDs signed.

Lunch at the commisarry was yummy! I hope Jacky Tar got to see your office. He was so happy and excited.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

yeah....

I caught up with Jacky-Tar on the way back from a meeting and took him back over to the store and introduced him to Lee and Marty.

Warms me cockles to see how happy everyone is. Oh wait.... I haven't got any cockels..... (shrug) Okay, warms me heart then. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Went to the DVD easter egg site and found this

Behind the Scenes:

Disc 2: Click on "Mastering the Blade", then highlight "Return to Bonus".

Press your Left button to highlight the lock.

Press your Enter button and you'll be treated to a featurette on the character of "Chopper" the dog.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Behind the Scenes:

Press your Enter button and you'll be treated to a featurette on the character of "Chopper" the dog.

Was that the only easter egg?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well blast me fer not being on these boards; I would have loved to visit the studio again. ;)

Actually it wouldn't have worked since both kids are home sick. But I bought my movie at 8am this morning and I have watched ALL the bonus material. ;)

A fine present for me birthday. And a Happy Birthday to Walt Disney whose birth day is the same.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

"Thank ye, Iron Bess fer gettin' us into Walt Disney Studios! It was a beautiful day, and Red Maria, Zeta, and I got the autographs of Lee, Marty, Ted and Terrie. It was fun seein' yer office, with all the toys, too!"

"I appreciate ye takin' the time fer this ol' pirate, ye made me feel like a kid again."

"T' Walt Disney's memory, on his birthday, the studios still have the Disney magic!"

Three more (found by a friend):

Main menu, go to "According to Plan", LEFT, LEFT -the leaf should be highlighted, ENTER

Main menu, go to "Creating the Kraken", LEFT, LEFT, UP, UP -the grass should be highlighted, ENTER

Main menu #2, go to "Jerry Bruckheimer: A Producer's Photo Diary", LEFT, LEFT, LEFT -the grass should be highlighted, ENTER

RHJMap.jpg

Thank you Red Maria for the info.

If anyone else finds the other Easter eggs, let us know where.

I went to Fry's Electronics to buy the DVD. I bought the Special Edition instead of the regular DVD. It cost more, but there's more on it.

Haven't watched anything yet, probably will this weekend.

Behind the Scenes:

When I got home and tried this it turned out it's the right button that you need to click on not the left. At the time I went on dvdeastereggs.com this was the only egg listed. I'm glad there is more. :)

Happy Birthday to Uncle Walt and Capt. Grey! :lol:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency