Gay pirates? Sounds interesting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take Jack tied to me bed anyday...*grins* Or night...or in between. Im straight I love the guys but did have a body shot once...It was rather...weird...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Jack ye be a sweetheart that's for sure

I was meaning Jack Sparrow.. to avoid further confusion..

Buys Mad Jack a round and pulls him to a table with peanuts and popcorn so they can watch what happens next.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Actually, the incidents of homosexuality aboard ship was rare - true homosexuals within the population was about what it is now. Also, most of these men were religious and homosexuality was considered a sin by them. So, while it's romantic to think there was a bugger-fest going onboard, the facts and the literature of the time hardly supports it.

-- Sir Henry

And here I be forgettin' what religious men these plunders, killers, and scallywags be. Where be me head? :lol:

Well I can feed you some cherries as well...offers him a Plunder Me cherry with plenty of cherries..

I'm sure there is plenty to be said about yor cherries :) but I'll avoid the slap in me face and keep mum. For now. :huh:

:lol:

Looks to Blackthorn with a grin...My cherries be candy coated and all the sweeter for it.. :lol:   :huh:    Seein as how they be coated in Captain Morgan's finest.

Now why ye be tellin' me that? Ye must know I'm a man who luvs to eat cherries. Plain is just fine by meself, but coated ye say? Ah, the finest kind. To be Capt'n Morgan. Tis a wish I have now that ye have said it. Morgan with a face full o cherries, or just one if ye please. :huh:

:lol:

No, it's Ana-Maria for me, not Elisabeth. I even put her in one of my stories

Sorry ladies...

The lass who played Anna Maria was not invited back for any further work.

Disney has it's reasons. :lol:

Was it the character they didn't want anymore? It's nothing against the actress is it?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Curious then, was it the same with Jerry Reyes from Jack's crew also?

I have no idea Rumba and even if I did I would never talk about a private issue regarding someone I know on a personal level in a public forum.

*Anna Maria* was simply an employee of Disney. Jerry Reyes is an acquaintance and someone I still see at events from time to time.

There is a line between being professional and being a gossip.

I'd like to think I'm professioanl. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

oops, sorry :ph34r:

Nothing to be sorry about... it was just a question.

And it's just that I don't feel it's appropriate for me to answer it here.

No harm done. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Sometimes I think Disney worries to much about who its employees are doing. They fired a guy who starred in a few of the early Disny Flicks for being gay. the Boy in Old Yeller.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Sometimes I think Disney worries to much about who its employees are doing. They fired a guy who starred in a few of the early Disny Flicks for being gay. the Boy in Old Yeller.

Interestingly, Disney may think they do. I was an entertainer with Disney and about half of the employees in the entertainment was gay.

At the time, Disney "kicked out" two men who were dancing very close with each other. On the other hand, Disney supervisors chose a very proud and flamboyant gay man to dress as one of Cinderella's wicked sisters. This guy loved it. He dressed "in drag" and got to openly flirt with the male guests and employees. Disney really thought it was no problem.

signature4.jpg]

Things have changed since then, Disney was more uptight back then. They also didn't let guys with long hair in the Disneyland park back in the 60's.

Here's what it says about Tommy Kirk on IMDB:

However, in 1964, the Disney factory found out Tommy was gay and they immediately released him from his contract after finishing The Monkey's Uncle (1965). Tommy still pursued teen-oriented movies but was essentially blacklisted from the industry and deemed "box office poison." The offers he did receive became progressively dismal. From mediocre fun-in-the-sand fluff like Pajama Party (1964) and It's a Bikini World (1967) to absolute fiascos like Mars Needs Women (1967) (TV) in which he played a Martian, and Blood of Ghastly Horror (1972), Tommy's career went into an irreversible tailspin. Depressed and angry, he sought solace in drugs and nearly died at one point. For health reasons, he completely abandoned his career and slowly moved forward as a recovering addict. He put together a successful carpet and upholstery cleaning business which has run steadily for well over two decades. As recently as 2001, Tommy showed up again in Hollywood -- glimpsed in a few lowbudgets here and there -- but a full time commitment to acting is quite unlikely

christinebarbossagy7.jpg