• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extroverted (E) 60% Introverted (I) 40%

Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%

Feeling (F) 55.88% Thinking (T) 44.12%

Judging (J) 58.06% Perceiving (P) 41.94%

Your type is: ENFJ

Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Im a bad person..BAD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I got:

Introverted (I) 75.86% Extroverted (E) 24.14%

Intuitive (N) 52.63% Sensing (S) 47.37%

Perceiving (P) 63.64% Judging (J) 36.36%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

introvert matches perfectly.

Mine is:

Extroverted (E) 51.52% Introverted (I) 48.48%

Intuitive (N) 53.13% Sensing (S) 46.88%

Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%

Perceiving (P) 54.29% Judging (J) 45.71%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I got:...

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population...

...and together, we shall rule these puny humans - Bwahahahahahahaha!

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

*grins* So this is what it would feel like to have Power...Let me think about your request Phil...Ummm....No I dinnae think so!

I ALWAYS wanted to say no to someone..still do not think me personality profile is correct...Im really sweet meek and biddable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I ALWAYS wanted to say no to someone..still do not think me personality profile is correct...Im really sweet meek and biddable.

Right...so was my friend the dominatrix when she wasn't "working"... :lol:

~ Vegetius

Introverted (I) 51.35%

Extroverted (E) 48.65%

Sensing (S) 50%

Intuitive (N) 50%

Feeling (F) 51.43%

Thinking (T) 48.57%

Judging (J) 54.05%

Perceiving (P) 45.95%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Kind of looks like I'm the middle of the road- probably road kill. :rolleyes:

Introverted (I) 53.13% Extroverted (E) 46.88%

Intuitive (N) 52.78% Sensing (S) 47.22%

Perceiving (P) 56.25% Judging (J) 43.75%

Another INFP....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Here's mine ...

Your type is: ENTJ

Extroverted (E) 60% Introverted (I) 40%

Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%

Thinking (T) 52.63% Feeling (F) 47.37%

Judging (J) 50%Perceiving (P) 50%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Extroverted (E) 75.76% Introverted (I) 24.24%

Intuitive (N) 64.86% Sensing (S) 35.14%

Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%

Perceiving (P) 75.86% Judging (J) 24.14%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

and i see that i'm not alone and this is fairly close

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I was falling asleep while taking the 'test'. I'll sleep and try again just to see if sleep deprivation may skew the results!

Extroverted (E) 63.41% Introverted (I) 36.59%

Intuitive (N) 58.97% Sensing (S) 41.03%

Feeling (F) 56.25% Thinking (T) 43.75%

Perceiving (P) 71.43% Judging (J) 28.57%

Accuracy:

Not to carp, but when we were discussing this a year ago, wasn't it you Phil that said, "Boy the labels are flying tonight!"

:lol:

INTJ - the best type - with a long memory.

FWIW, I post on an INTJ mail list and they are very strict about how you determine your type. Apparently the online tests are not considered to be very accurate. Only the several hundred question written test (which you can take at most colleges) is considered truly accurate. Also, be mindful that your results can change (particularly if you're using the simpler tests) depending on your mood and environment. It's one of the big flaws with this test IMO.

This does bring up a question I had been pondering awhile back. If you're an NT, you tend to be future focused. I posit that this has something to do with the INtuitive function. (25% of the population are iNtuitive, 75% are Sensing). From wikipedia:

"Sensing and Intuition are the perceiving functions. They indicate how a person prefers to receive data. These are the nonrational functions, as a person does not necessarily have control over receiving data, but only how to process it once they have it. Sensing prefers to receive data primarily from the five senses, and intuition prefers to receive data from the unconscious, or seeing relationships via insights."

Now, the ultimate goal of Taoism is to live in the moment. Being NT (iNtuitive Thinking), I have a strong predilection for the future and thinking about other possibilities and projects - which is completely opposite to living in the now. If you read up on the NT type, you'll find this is typical, however.

As explained above, a Sensing type, is focused on the five senses - which (to my Rational mind) would tend to be preferential for focusing on the now. Since the majority of the people in this world are Sensing according to the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Temperament Indicator data - this is the test you're all discussing), could it be that Taoism merely reflects what the majority prefer? I personally don't find the now all that interesting for the most part. I have always found better long-term payoff in playing to my strengths.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Not to carp, but when we were discussing this a year ago, wasn't it you Phil that said, "Boy the labels are flying tonight!"

:lol:

You naughty boy! :lol:

Of COURSE I said that...or rather, the Phil that existed AT THAT TIME said it...I've moved on since then...

...I'm now the NEW and IMPROVED Phil, with EXTRA-STRENGTH WHITENERS!!!

Actually, I've had a year of losing a lot of weight and hair and gaining a lot of experience and wisdom...

INTJ - the best type - with a long memory.

Best? "BEST"??? *shakes head*

Apparently the online tests are not considered to be very accurate. Only the several hundred question written test (which you can take at most colleges) is considered truly accurate.

Of course. These are only meant as fun, and anyone who takes the results as end-all / be-all should re-examine their findings. For me, though, this simple, short test only confirms both what I discovered in college and private testing AND what I know of myself.

If these simplified tests serve only as a tool for people to quest within themselves, I think they'll have accomplished their purpose.

This does bring up a question I had been pondering awhile back...the ultimate goal of Taoism is to live in the moment.

Actually, if there IS any ultimate goal of Taoism, I always believed it to be becoming one with the Tao...but then, you KNEW that already...living in the moment is just another tool to achieve that...

Being NT (iNtuitive Thinking), I have a strong predilection for the future and thinking about other possibilities and projects - which is completely opposite to living in the now...

Completely opposite, yet complimentary...

As explained above, a Sensing type, is focused on the five senses - which (to my Rational mind) would tend to be preferential for focusing on the now. Since the majority of the people in this world are Sensing according to the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Temperament Indicator data - this is the test you're all discussing), could it be that Taoism merely reflects what the majority prefer?

If one were to accept your hypothesis, and Taoism associated the 5 senses with sensing the present, then yes, you'd be correct. The little fly in the ointment here, though, is that we seek to go BEYOND the basic senses, no matter WHAT time frame we're dealing with.

The senses can be deceived - the intuition, rarely...

So Taoism reflects more properly what the MINORITY prefer...again, you already knew that. Just look around you...

For what my own viewpoint is worth, Taoism ceased trying to appeal to the masses along about the time their temples were burned and their "priests" slain...

I personally don't find the now all that interesting for the most part. I have always found better long-term payoff in playing to my strengths.

As should all people. Me? I see "Now" as just another step toward "Then"...where it remarkably enough becomes "Now" again... :)

~ Vegetius

Extroverted (E) 70.27% Introverted (I) 29.73%

Intuitive (N) 71.43% Sensing (S) 28.57%

Feeling (F) 56.1% Thinking (T) 43.9%

Perceiving (P) 72.22% Judging (J) 27.78%

Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama.

Wow im pretty strong to ENFP....

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern