Personality Test

Great responses, Phil! (Change is ever constant.)

:lol:

(Of course it's the best type. Ask Red-Handed Jill.)

One of the keys to MBTI (according the Jung, who really layed the foundations for the test) was to make people aware of their differences so that they could learn to better get along with people who have different personality typings. I like your response too, "If these simplified tests serve only as a tool for people to quest within themselves, I think they'll have accomplished their purpose."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love tests - so here's my score...(sounds very normal to me!)

Extroverted (E) 64.1% Introverted (I) 35.9%

Sensing (S) 51.43% Intuitive (N) 48.57%

Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%

Perceiving (P) 65.79% Judging (J) 34.21%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Extroverted (E) 67.57% Introverted (I) 32.43%

Intuitive (N) 70.59% Sensing (S) 29.41%

Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%

Perceiving (P) 69.44% Judging (J) 30.56%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Extroverted (E) 69.23% Introverted (I) 30.77%

Intuitive (N) 52.5% Sensing (S) 47.5%

Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%

Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Introverted (I) 52.38% Extroverted (E) 47.62%

Sensing (S) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44%

Feeling (F) 58.82% Thinking (T) 41.18%

Perceiving (P) 62.16% Judging (J) 37.84%

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Yeah ummm just as a question am I the only one who thinks this an inacurrate description of ME. :lol: Kinda odd never answered the questions on a test honestly before and got ARTIST in any way shape or form. Might have to try that agian.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Hitman-

This test, like most others, will change almost on a minute-by-minute basis, depending on how you feel, what you're doing, or even how much coffee you've had. B)

But it DOES have some ring of truth to it...maybe you're just in denial! :lol:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Hitman-

This test, like most others, will change almost on a minute-by-minute basis, depending on how you feel, what you're doing, or even how much coffee you've had. B)

But it DOES have some ring of truth to it...maybe you're just in denial! :lol:

:lol::lol:B) Yeah I get your point Phil I've just never been accused of being an artiste before. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get a beret and some paint brushes before my mood changes B)B)B)

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Bad, naughty, wicked Siren. She has just lit our beacon, which, I recall, is grail-shaped...

Perhaps you're in denial about being in denial?

Hitman-

Get the canvas with the numbers on it - MUCH easier that way B):lol:B)

~ Vegetius

That's an awful lot of iNtuitives, considering they are only 1/4 of the population.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

That's an awful lot of iNtuitives, considering they are only 1/4 of the population.

I thought that, too.

Perhaps that tells us something about Pyrates...

...but I think it more likely that we haven't collected enough data points yet to say for certain.

~ Vegetius

B):lol:B) Phil you try anything and according to MY personality analysis Ill make ye drop and gimme twenty. To bring out the best in you...*Slaps flogger against her thigh*

Why am I the ONLY ENFJ...Tis kinda scary..hurry up and someone join me ranks...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*does triple take at sound of flogger*

...but...but you said you weren't...um...

Okay, if it will make you feel better...(High capacity for caring)

OOOH, that HURTS!! (Emotional face to the world)

...I DESERVE this punishment...(High sense of honor derived from internal values)

:lol:

~ Vegetius

Extroverted (E) 52% Introverted (I) 48%

Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%

Thinking (T) 54.05% Feeling (F) 45.95%

Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

Your type is: ENTP

Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I thought that, too.

Perhaps that tells us something about Pyrates...

...but I think it more likely that we haven't collected enough data points yet to say for certain.

Or it might tell us something about the types of people who participate regularly in forums. Forum communication is somewhat indirect and it may not be what Sensors prefer.

It might also be something to do with this particular test.

Or possibly people's expectations. One big problem I've found when I administer MBTI-style tests in training sessions is that many people tend to fill in answers that reflect what they'd like to be rather than what they actually are. I had a group that was came out to be about 50% NFs - and I was pretty sure from watching the group in other exercises that many of them were most likely not NFs.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I pulled an ENFP... no surprise... I think I usually waffle between that and ENTP???

Extroverted (E) 52.63% Introverted (I) 47.37%

Intuitive (N) 77.14% Sensing (S) 22.86%

Feeling (F) 63.89% Thinking (T) 36.11%

Perceiving (P) 70.59% Judging (J) 29.41%

Your type is: ENFP

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I tend to waffle between the Inventor and the Entertainer. Vocationally, I am always coming up with new and novel solutions to problems that were previously thought unsolvable. Otherwise, I'm known for coming up with entertaining quips and statements that delight and amuse, even when politically incorrect. B):rolleyes:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

It said I was an asshole.

:rolleyes:

So I guess it's pretty accurate . . . B)B)

Extroverted (E) 72.73%Introverted (I) 27.27%

Sensing (S) 69.23% Intuitive (N) 30.77%

Thinking (T) 81.82% Feeling (F) 18.18%

Perceiving (P) 57.58% Judging (J) 42.42%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Or it might tell us something about the types of people who participate regularly in forums. Forum communication is somewhat indirect and it may not be what Sensors prefer.

It might also be something to do with this particular test.

Or possibly people's expectations. One big problem I've found when I administer MBTI-style tests in training sessions is that many people tend to fill in answers that reflect what they'd like to be rather than what they actually are. I had a group that was came out to be about 50% NFs - and I was pretty sure from watching the group in other exercises that many of them were most likely not NFs.

Yeah, these tests are a prime clue as to why I consider myself a Taoist... :rolleyes:

I once had to take an exhausting pysch test for an upper management position that I was applying for...I've since forgotten the name of the test (I should be able to remember - we did this stuff in school), but I DO remember the results -

"Alpha 7 / 2%"

Sounds like a SciFi movie title...it was explained that I was amongst the top 2% of the population tested for management abilities. Alpha I assume referred to my leadership level.

Anyway, got the job, was there one year, and was fired - for "fraternizing with the union members". Strange - since my job as Safety Director required me to interact with all levels of the corporation.

And they wonder why we become Pyrates... B)

~ Vegetius

Anyway, got the job, was there one year, and was fired - for "fraternizing with the union members". Strange - since my job as Safety Director required me to interact with all levels of the corporation.

And they wonder why we become Pyrates... :(

makes a lot of sense - hire you - then fire you for doing your job :unsure:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire