Love of a Pirate

Gypsy Rose

Sharing wsn't an issue.  she wouldnt swim in the deep end. It was like swimming in the sea. Seeing the bottom is comfortable. seeing nothing below but deep blue sea can be unnerving.  Some people wont swim that deep.  Then again I didnt like swimming in the shallows. We all can learn new tricks

Scupper

clarifacation please?? we talked okay about this... You want to see me, so be polite and don't snipe at me in public. You had time to post some here, ergo it would have been good manners to change this..

or not.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well now. Since I don't see what was so wrong and it wasn't a snipe. I'll just retract it and not go there at all. No problems love. people come from all over and talk the way of thier culture and geographic location. The one down fall of boards and text messaging. Sounds good to a guy from Boston But someone somewhere else takes it wrong and out of context. Communication is SOOOOOOOOO much better in person.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Now now if you all are going to fight keep it to cutlasses and take it to shore. :huh: Really though I think that my wife just likes let me go have fun once in a while. Just as long as it doesn't get too often. She enjoyed the SCA and once we get to know a few pirates I am shure that she will like this to and my two girls just love anything that I do. So I guess that I have it very lucky.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

well now. Since I don't see what was so wrong and it wasn't a snipe. I'll just retract it and not go there at all. No problems love. people come from all over and talk the way of thier culture and geographic location. The one down fall of boards and text messaging.  Sounds good to a guy from Boston But someone somewhere else takes it wrong and out of context.  Communication is SOOOOOOOOO much better in person. 

Scupper

geographic locations, hunh? ... I'll give you a Mulligan on this One. Reverse the gender to he and then ask if YOU would like it, love..

I don't wanna fight... unless its wrestling around over a green cupcake and who gets first taste of frosting.. Your words are as sweet as honey most times.. pleasure to me ears.

what say we play cards fer it.. MY deck. (wicked grin) as fer the communication.. that tis true and I'm working on it...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

3 hours and 5 missed calls later... I guess I have my answer about meanings and locations.

Someday I hope you find what you want, but now I know its not me. I'll still be your friend, but I'm not sure what that means to you. Ever Sunday for years...... sigh.

the water wasn't as deep as I thought, but the undercurrents were murderous. I was in it up to my neck, in the dark, without someone to show me the shore. I called for you, over and over, but you didnt' care to hear me, or come to my aid... I'll have to save myself, as usual. With every step I took, I was sure I would feel a hand in mine, but it never happened. Another breath, another step, another pothole to sink into.. and a feeling that there was something under the water waiting for me.

I can see a light in the distance, and I will make my way there, slowly, and hopefullly without too much damage.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 2 months later...

Merry darling. Ye know me financial as well as computer situation. I can't get to a computer and be online every night. BLOODY HELL!!! I WISH I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then I do the best I can with what I can borrow or steal. I WILL NOT BEG! So let's go from there. fair enough?

Scupper

PS I really hate your posts like this BEFORE we talk. You assume far too much causing more distance and pain between us. I feel that last post was uncalled for. Feel free to continue this in private. I'm sure our mates would prefer it.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

though you know me not as i be new to the pub lads and lasses, love has it's place and time for all. be it as mates and friends or mere online chats. as for me pirate he got me into this life and to everyone else i wish the same fair winds and balmy seas we have found. and may the foul weather blow over us all.

:huh:

HERE BE TO LOVE FOR IT IS THE ONLY THING WORTH PLAYING TO THE FOOL FOR.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Private then, but your Pc had nothng to do with it. and I called you many times for your answers and even then you called me luv... ah well.

Good luck with your new lass.. I hope the winds are calmer for you both. I'll be weathering some gales soon enough myself... I hope you travel better then you used ta.

I'm sorry I didnt' see this sooner, or I woulda posted then. I've been putting hundreds of miles on my car this summer to help out some friends at faires. I even went to KCRF this summer.. I got a pair of silver ear bobs at a shop under some grand trees... a shelter from the cold. Twas a good time, but its gone.. and I wish YOU ALL fortune and long days to enjoy it. More so then I will have..

to friends new and old, may the circles in life come around to them.. slainte'

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Just startin out on this Pirate venture. Doin research for an animated pirate film. Seein how pirates talk and relatin to my characters. The wife and I met in high school, an artist she is. We never dated, and got together at classmates.com. We're open to other adventures and jealousy has no part. :angry:

yeah, well just wait 'til ya meet someone with a like fondness for the inky deep, and the two of ye cling to one another so tightly, ye hardly notice the drowning...

- Weasel

So, yer idea of true luv, is t' find someone ye can drown wit'? Certainly puts a different spin on til' death do us part!

- Jacky

Umm... I think she might have meant drowning in a sea of love, not the salty stuff?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Speaking from experience? I've noticed you've not said aught about yourself much. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Speaking from experience? I've noticed you've not said aught about yourself much.  B)

"Swimmin' in the inky deep has given me pause, but the shallows ain't as safe as they look. Love is the same, ye think if ye don't get in over yer head, yer safe; when nothin' can be further from the truth!"

"Aye, this pirate has shed his share of salty tears over past and present love. But, in every love, a few tear drops must, and will, fall. This I've learned from experience."

What I can say, is tha love past teaches you how to look out for what you don't want when yer lookin for what ye do want. A hard lesson t' be sure, but one which makes you wiser. ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Speaking from experience? I've noticed you've not said aught about yourself much.  :(

"Swimmin' in the inky deep has given me pause, but the shallows ain't as safe as they look. Love is the same, ye think if ye don't get in over yer head, yer safe; when nothin' can be further from the truth!"

"Aye, this pirate has shed his share of salty tears over past and present love. But, in every love, a few tear drops must, and will, fall. This I've learned from experience."

It's in the shallows where the rip-tide will get you, every time. Tears are lessons learned, and emotions felt. Both are a good thing.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

But nothing compares to that first kiss *sigh*

mmmmmmmmmmm kisses! I love that first kiss that can be a comma or a question mark or a period..

from the poet Diesel:

a peach is a peach

a plum is a plum

a kiss ain't a kiss without some tongue

... so open up your mouth

and close your eyes

and give your tongue some exercise...

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oh Jacky ye just brought a fyne memory t' th surface f me.. thankee f' tha moment..wonder where th man is now? Married wi children I'm sure! LOL

" to wives and sweethearts, may they never meet" or husbands for us lasses

BETTER YET MAY THEY BE THE SAME PERSON :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• 2 weeks later...
mmmmmmmmmmm kisses! I love that first kiss that can be a comma or a question mark or a period..

from the poet Diesel:

a peach is a peach

a plum is a plum

a kiss ain't a kiss without some tongue

... so open up your mouth

and close your eyes

and give your tongue some exercise...

:) yes a kiss that leaves you in a trance. that is the best. a kiss that goes deep in your soul...

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....