Wow I actually have them!

Red Handed Jill --

I swear I have seen this same woman. Or her twin sister. That's what I am talking about. *shudder* There must be a more flattering clothing option.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the over-hangs are with women who are very large uptop. It doesn't look good.

Well in my case I can actually put my 'girls' out over the top (I'm not that big) of most of my bodices, however my shirts with their elastic has proven more than once than I can pop out unexpectedly, so I tend to keep the nipples down into a more respectable look.

(quit looking so sad Pete Straw! I've flashed the best o' them) :ph34r::ph34r:

Being a member of the "Gee I wish I had a bit more of those" I was heartened to read where for POTC, Kiera Knightly spent two hours in make up just to have her cleavage air-brushed on. Flat as the proverbial board, is that girl.

I even went to a Victoria's Secret years ago, and was informed that their wonder bra would give anyone a cleavage. Sigh....apparently, even the wonder bra needs material to work with. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 1 month later...

This has been shared in person with a few Pub people....

My son and I were at a certain Renaissance Faire a few weeks ago (identity of Faire not divulged to retain anonymity), where we noticed a short woman and her son walking around. The woman was wearing leather (pleather? we didn't want to get closer to check) shorts that were (1) too short and (2) too tight.

And she had far too much stuff that she was trying -- or neglecting -- to cram into those shorts.

Oh, don't discount this... these shorts were way too tight for her available.... er... acreage.

I do not mean to offend anyone who may have a similar body type, but I hope that said persons will have the ability to understand that some clothes are not the best choice for some people.

I succeeded in capturing the Fashion Police violation on my camera several times: subsequent opportunities afforded better and better ... er... worse and worse photo ops. If I can crop these photos in such a way as to be somehow anonymous regarding the people (mother and son) involved, I may consider posting them... but then again, the Moderator -- and, actually, anyone with eyeballs -- might find the photos unsuitable... Everyone I have shown them to has the exactly identical facial expression: a combination of shock, horror and revulsion.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I've seem pics of that before and worse at the Texas Ren faire. They wear chain mail there and not much else. This pic is not the most risque'. I can't help but wonder what kind of sun burn she has after 8 hours of sun.

http://www.robynsroost.com/trf03/week6/TRF14.JPG

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

"spoob" ;) Exactly the term I've been searching for to describe this interesting phenomenon.

spoobs.jpg

Now what is it called from behind?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Being a member of the "Gee I wish I had a bit more of those" I was heartened to read where for POTC, Kiera Knightly spent two hours in make up just to have her cleavage air-brushed on. Flat as the proverbial board, is that girl.

I even went to a Victoria's Secret years ago, and was informed that their wonder bra would give anyone a cleavage. Sigh....apparently, even the wonder bra needs material to work with. :ph34r:

"Not sure why cleavage is that important to slim gal. Consider the followin': Do ye have a flat stomach? Arr yer hips bigger than yer waist? Would ye say yer legs or yer torso is longer (probably legs)? If ye answered affirmative to these questions, then yer a supermodel! Most of them don't have much cleavage either."

I even went to a Victoria's Secret years ago, and was informed that their wonder bra would give anyone a cleavage. Sigh....apparently, even the wonder bra needs material to work with. :ph34r:

"Not sure why cleavage is that important to slim gal. Consider the followin': Do ye have a flat stomach? Arr yer hips bigger than yer waist? Would ye say yer legs or yer torso is longer (probably legs)? If ye answered affirmative to these questions, then yer a supermodel! Most of them don't have much cleavage either."

Let's put it this way. I'm 5' 6", weigh 116 lbs, which is what I weighed in high school. I wear a size 4 Gap jean. I gave up worring about cleavage a long time ago. On a brisk day, and if I'm standing up straight, I can still pass the pencil test (if you CAN'T hold a pencil under your "girls", then you can go without a bra—in theory). For someone of my age, that's achievement enough! :ph34r:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Let's put it this way. I'm 5' 6", weigh 116 lbs, which is what I weighed in high school. I wear a size 4 Gap jean. I gave up worring about cleavage a long time ago. On a brisk day, and if I'm standing up straight, I can still pass the pencil test (if you CAN'T hold a pencil under your "girls", then you can go without a bra—in theory). For someone of my age, that's achievement enough!

"Brag, brag, brag... Ye just gettin' all the lads hot and bothered wit' the pencil test. No pencil tests for the lads, thar be other tests which we can't describe in mixed company."

"So what's it like bein' a supermodel?"

Let's put it this way. I'm 5' 6", weigh 116 lbs, which is what I weighed in high school. I wear a size 4 Gap jean. I gave up worring about cleavage a long time ago. On a brisk day, and if I'm standing up straight, I can still pass the pencil test (if you CAN'T hold a pencil under your "girls", then you can go without a bra—in theory). For someone of my age, that's achievement enough! :lol:

You know what? I want to see some pictures.

No... not of the pencil test.

Oh... wait. Maybe...

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Supermodel! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:B)

Not even close!

Sorry guys, no pictures. A girl likes to keep a bit of mystery about her. Besides, I still can't &%^#$@*& figure out how to post pictures, avatars, etc. I am totally computer challenged!

B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

did this woman have surgery to have her nipples removed

Nah..... her eyes are just closed......

It's not my fault, they were stairing at me................ :lol:

Jill, it's too bad we didn't get a photo of the scarry spoobige from Bakersfield..... no one would beleave us with out a photo.........

Besides, I still can't  &%^#$@*& figure out how to post pictures, avatars, etc. I am totally computer challenged!

If you decide you want to upload photos, it's pretty simple for your avatar and personal photos. Go into "My controls" and select "Edit Avatar Settings" to change your avatar or "Change Personal Photo" to do that. Once inside those widows, you can pull them right off your computer by navigating to the file location using the Browse button.

It's just like opening a Word processing document, only you're looking for a picture document. I've found it's best to pick a square photo with minimal details for your avatar.

Putting photos inside of a post response is more advanced. The photos must be out there somewhere on the web and you must know the URL of the location. A lot of people use photobucket or similar free photo posting sites and then copy the URL out of their address bar on their browser into a post using the IMG button.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Besides, I still can't  &%^#$@*& figure out how to post pictures, avatars, etc. I am totally computer challenged!

If you decide you want to upload photos, it's pretty simple for your avatar and personal photos. Go into "My controls" and select "Edit Avatar Settings" to change your avatar or "Change Personal Photo" to do that. Once inside those widows, you can pull them right off your computer by navigating to the file location using the Browse button.

It's just like opening a Word processing document, only you're looking for a picture document. I've found it's best to pick a square photo with minimal details for your avatar.

Putting photos inside of a post response is more advanced. The photos must be out there somewhere on the web and you must know the URL of the location. A lot of people use photobucket or similar free photo posting sites and then copy the URL out of their address bar on their browser into a post using the IMG button.

Thanks for the lesson. On a day when I'm feeling in a Zen mode, I'll give it a try! Otherwise, if it doesn't work, I'll get so frustrated, I'm liable to throw my Mac out the window—and it's not the poor Mac's fault. :lol:

BTW Jill, I was wondering the same thing. Where are that girl's nipples? Her spoobs look like two ostrich eggs. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 11 months later...

:rolleyes: alright all here is the picture I promised you granted this not from last year...when I did get those pictures they were nearly all eaten away from the sun.

And this is not the normal way this bodice is worn...I told a good friend of mine I wanted clevage and he advised me to wear it with the back in the front since the other way around covers nearly all the clevage that could be had. But my BF is saying that he will help me get a new bodice this year at KCRF so I am hoping I can find something that will make em stand out a lil more hopefully some time soon.

l_23cd445f0becd0587dc51675078527f5.jpg