Wow I actually have them!

this is going to sound a bit lame on my part but I was so thrilled with this I thought I would share just the same. I am working my first Ren Fest in a couple of months from now (techincally in August of this year) and a few days ago I was out a local gathering to pass out flyers for the up comming event (earth day to be exact). And we all had to be in costume and be in character to help get people to want to come, well I was wearing a bodice and an undershirt with some long legged pants. And I was extermly thrilled to find that I actually can get some clevage, granted its not as big as some other girls that nearly have the bloody things spillling out. But it is somthing I have always wanted to see and never actually have just because I am kind a middle sized breasted girl. So I was quite suprised and happy with my self when the bodice was tyed right and the shirt pulled down to the right length and amazingly enough there they were. :huh: Once I get some pictures up I will be glad to show my clevage and my outfit which I have been working on for quite some time on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs Mary Sue. Im sorry but at first I did laugh at this thread because I too cannot seem to find the cleavage that some seem to posess. But I am glad you have found what you thought you did not have.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I wish you much joy at having found such happiness...

Jack, move o'er lad... an' hand me some popcorn n' a Guinnes...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I keep sayin' I swears I gots 'em, they jest keep fallin' down an' disapprearin' into my bodice no matter what the cut o' the top. B)

I'm suppose ta be a 38C, looks down shirt...dang what's with you girls, perk up!....I'm waitin'....waiting...........waiting................waiting...I give up, they still look like defalted volleyballs.... B)

Rumba - I've found that the bodices with the two panels in front rather than the one lace-up in the middle give the best support. I'm a 34DD/36D with a small waist, so I can't wear the regular bodices - I end up with 2/3 of my breasts squeezed under my arms and a gap in the waist area. If you haven't tried the two-paneled bodices yet, give them a try.

RHJMap.jpg

Here, gents.... I brought a pack o' Guinness (here, pass 'em down), as well as some honey-roasted cashews -- I don't much care for popcorn. Scoot over, you -- give a guy some room.

Now, where's them photos of cleavage?

I swear, this Pyracy Pub gets better all the time.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I like the bodices from Odd Bodkin the best. They use heavy metal boning (looks at the men who are getting popcorn on the deck)

and the stiching is superior. I know one lass who got cleavage from her 34B treasure chest with one.

I get nice cleavage but I do have to wear a Vickies Bra under it. But I am going to try tying them up differently this year. I have a bit more cleavages then last years..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Normally, I try to hide what I have....I have overly endowed....gezzzsh I haven't been a DDD since junior high school days. (shaking head...I still can't figure out why there are those that that undergo the knife for them) But, when I went to buy my bodice, I was allowed to try it on over my blouse. I will not forget what happened. I got it on and turned around to look in the mirror and there was tar with his eyes bugging and his mouth hanging open. His SO jabbed him in the ribs and told him to close his mouth.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

< dirty nasty Patrick Hand mode OFF>

To be truthfully honnest, I obvously don't have to deal with those, but, from what I understand... by adding a softly padded roll/tube lightly stitched/tacked inside the bodice, kind of like a "shelf" will add support, and stop "them" from slipping down, then they can be squished "up" for the cleavage bit......

<dirty nasty Patrick Hand mode ON>

Aaaargh.... nothin' like a low cut bodice ter be keepin' us Pyrates on our toes........

Oh! I just bought an Odd Bodkin bodice and I can't friggin wait for it to show up!

Other than that I know how you feel Mary Sue - I'm small chested (a's, fun fun) and whenever I wear my bodice it's amazing (and also funny) from the front, there's cleavage then I turn to the side and I'm flat as a board. It amuses my friends to no end :lol:

...by adding a softly padded roll/tube lightly stitched/tacked inside the bodice, kind of like a "shelf" will add support, and stop "them" from slipping down, then they can be squished "up" for the cleavage bit...

Never in a million years would I thin I would be thanking Patrick for advice on improving my cleavage!

....Compliments or drooling perhaps but never advice!

Thanks Patrick, I have been 'working' on the design of my bodice and was trying to figure out how to avoid ...slippage.

Rumba - I've found that the bodices with the two panels in front rather than the one lace-up in the middle give the best support. I'm a 34DD/36D with a small waist, so I can't wear the regular bodices - I end up with 2/3 of my breasts squeezed under my arms and a gap in the waist area. If you haven't tried the two-paneled bodices yet, give them a try.

I have one like that, unfortunately, I've lost a lot of weight, so it's too big to wear....

I honestly wish I had gone with a bodice that goes around the stomach an can go under the breast and laces up the front it would certainly push the puppies up to new hights if I do say me self. Not that I don't get amazing clevage on this bodice I made but I believe that because it ties in the back and not from the front I could have a bit more then I do now. As well as if it were to rest right under neath my breasts in the Diaphragm area..it would not only be supporting my smaller sized breasts but it would be pushing them up as well.

I think next time I make a bodice for faire I will try one of that kind of style. The pattern that I used has several different patterns for bodice that look that way as well as the kind that I made. (one's that tie in back and have shoulders to em)

lol rest asured lads you'll get to see the photo's soon..it just might be a lil while before I run them in to get devloped. I am sure ya can amuse your selves quite well until then with your own divices. :lol::o

Unless you plan on wearing a bra or have small or really perky breasts, the under-breast bodices aren't too flattering. I've seen too many women wear this type without proper additional support and their breasts spill over the top and sag down the bodice. It's not pretty...

RHJMap.jpg

I talked to a lass that creates and sews bodices and she refuses to use metal boning. She goes to home Depot and gets that thin heavy duty plastic they wrap your lumber with and uses that for boning. She swears by it. But the shelf Idea has merit. Need ot try that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

< dirty nasty Patrick Hand mode OFF>

To be truthfully honnest, I obvously don't have to deal with those, but, from what I understand... by adding a softly padded roll/tube lightly stitched/tacked inside the bodice, kind of like a "shelf" will add support, and stop "them" from slipping down, then they can be squished "up" for the cleavage bit......

<dirty nasty Patrick Hand mode ON>

Aaaargh.... nothin' like a low cut bodice ter be keepin' us Pyrates on our toes........

tried that, with a roll of sox and a made-triangle wedge. It didnt' work but I did get offers for a hands on experiment. The best thing I have found is a balconet bra, so the edge is straight across. I have a 36DD bra in there.. and yes they are nice.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg