pirate booty....puffed carmel corn bites

A co-worker came in and brought me a surprise...

A bag of "Pirate Booty" Robert Gourmet puffed carmel corn.

It has a pic of pirate on the bag and the contents are pretty good.

Here is a link to the "Pirate Booty" with white aged cheddar cheese

http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=346

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

There are other variants of the same stuff: Veggie Booty (it's green, smeared with something green and frightening like vegemite), Fruity Booty (fruit flavored), and, I kid you not, "Girlfriend's Booty" which is apparently a low carb version. Personally, I think the weight loss potential in this last one is more along the lines of running for your life after asking, "Hey mate, mind if I grab a handful of your Girlfriend's Booty?"

The possibilities on that one are just endless... <_<:lol::lol:

Arr, Pirate's Booty! I be havin' a bag o' that in me captain's quarters. Haven't eaten them, as they be more of a nostalgia item fer me, but I personally don't like the pirate charicature on the bag. T'be lookin' like a thespian, an' I don't be likin' dramatic theatre (unless it be Gilbert and Sullivan, of course).

Now, allow me t'tell ye a story. One day, an acquaintance of mine be procurin' a bag of what be called "Crunchitos". I hadn't ever heard of 'em, but he be findin' them under the seat of his car, so I be required t'eat it. So, I be poppin' the cheee puffs inta mine own mouth, an' they be some o' the best damn cheese puffs I ever be havin', despite their health-foodiness. Amazon be sellin' them at $2.29 a bag. Not completely worth it, but they be damn good. Jest take a look at the product's description. I mean, jest look!

Crunchitos™ means good, crunchy fun! All natural, bite-sized munchies with lots of satisfying crunch, 1/3 less fat and bursting with all natural Chedarrific flavor. You'll want to crunch a bunch!

Chedariffic, mateys!

B000B8MA2M.01-A2D0W4KS0A45B7._SCLZZZZZZZ_V54603952_.jpg