Maryland Ren Faire

MadMaryFlint

I'd love to be there myself, as a friend of mine is getting married there that weekend ("Weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around!"). But I'll be here..

Or..okay, I won't be here. I'll be vacationing with the Mouse and partying my birthday up. WHEE!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Sorry Lass, I'll be in MD, but not at the renfaire. That's the weekend of the Grand Muster of the 17th Century at St. Mary's Cittie. Planning to go down and see if I can win the matchlock shooting competition again. On t'other hand, if people are interested in seeing some excellent 17th C units and probably a battle or two, it is the largest and most authentic gathering of 17th C re-enactors in the country.

Hawkyns

:ph34r:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

:huh: Penny, ye took me response! :huh: best wishes to the 'appy couple!

Perhaps some other time, Hawkyns.

Ohyes. That's what I'm hopin' for them too..even from a distance :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

sorry mad mary...alas...i will be there the week before,

but perhaps if anyone wants to meet then???? (sunday 12th)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Alas.. it seems some things are just not meant ot be. Fair Katey and I will be there on Sat. the 11th. sans little one. Well... one little one anyway. Our little Maggie will be at grandmas that day. Fair Katey tells me that our smallest crewmember won't even be arriving until may. soooo. If there be any chance of seeing you on the 11th Paisly, drop us a cable and we would gladly buy ye a drink....... The Capt.