Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine, seems alot this going around.. Sorry to hear o'bout the loss.

I was at a funeral last week, and another one my friends lost his Mom also..

Eyes keep yas in me prayers...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I was going to see how I feel this coming Saturday. I have my medical procedure at 11am all the way out in Oceanside. It's for that lovely female crap, they're making sure I don't have cervical cancer, ugh! The last time I had this procedure done more than a year ago it hurt. The idiot nurse did not lube up the instrument thing before inserting it down below. I was pretty uncomfortable for a few days, but I also was lucky they didn't do a biopsy. I've heard how painful those can be. So, I'll see how I feel after. If not, I'll try for Sunday. As far as I know I have that day off, hopefully that won't change.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

DAMAGE REPORT

One of our crew went by the site today to check on conditions. POTC, your tent held up beautifully. No obvious damage noted. Stranglehold suffered some collapsed awnings from the wind, and damage to our privacy screens. Mary Bonney, the Cornishmen camp got hit hard. Your tent is down. Plan on some major setup!! Lot's of encampments had water logged tents, but it seems the wind did most of the damage. We had a nice dry and warm day today, and more of the same is forcast for tomorrow, so it should be OK by Saturday.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

crap....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

DAMAGE REPORT

One of our crew went by the site today to check on conditions. POTC, your tent held up beautifully. No obvious damage noted. Stranglehold suffered some collapsed awnings from the wind, and damage to our privacy screens. Mary Bonney, the Cornishmen camp got hit hard. Your tent is down. Plan on some major setup!! Lot's of encampments had water logged tents, but it seems the wind did most of the damage. We had a nice dry and warm day today, and more of the same is forcast for tomorrow, so it should be OK by Saturday.

Thank ye for the update...grand to know POTC held...sorry about the damage to yer encampment...as soon as I arrive in port, I will lend my assistance as needed if it be yer desire! B)

As much as I wanted to get over there,I'm affraid I'm stuck with me inlaws visiting this weekend,but the good news is I'll be able to make the bash in summer at Balboa Park. B) RATS! :lol:

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

What a grand time it t'was! I got ta tell ye, I've been drunk many o' times, but ne'er in my life 'ave I been laid out! Gee I only 'ad 'bout half a mug full o' that famous elxiar o' the Master, an' let me tell ye, I t'was laid out flat on the floor for quite some time! :huh:

Ah, but me crownin' glory came on Sunday, when Stranglehold t'was sleepin' on the job. Well ye see, their guy who t'was suppose ta be watchin' the camp, fell asleep. Well there t'was this ship's wheel jest lyin' in the grass there, so I jest rightly ducked under their barrier and scooped it up. It then got tied ta me belayin' pin behind me back, then I went an' strutted right in front o' their guard at the gate. He didn't seem ta care! So I paraded about the faire with the wheel attached ta me stern- jest like it should be... B)

So's I get back ta camp, an' now there's this ratty chair within reach an' their guy nearby is still sleepin', so I jest nicely reached o'er an' dragged the chair ta our camp and promptly sat down in it with the wheel.

Well eventually Stranglehold finds out what happened, an' their Capt. Syn decides this is not right. So he sends two o' his biggest men o'er to us, an' they picked me up, chair an' all an' took me back to their camp where upon they sat me down.

Well I t'was laughin' so hard I t'was cryin' so it really looks good in the pictures!

Yup, jest leave it ta me ta stir up some fun! :huh:

So here be the link ta see all me pictures I took:

Escondido Spring Faire 2006

Too funny Rumba! :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Why thank you! I try to take pictures that show the best of what people are doing at events.

I wish our camp hadn't been so squished (the group next to us took more room than they should have), and in the future, we MUST fight for our space! When getting early to a site for set-up, it may be necessary to move the wooden markers in order to achieve it. Done it plenty of times when I was in PRP. :lol:

"Off with her!" # 25 showing Rumba being carried away is great.... I like how she is still holding onto the wheel...... :lol:

Dang looks like it was fun.......

Yeah and then right after she tried to steal some of our food. B)