Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

Thats right boys and girls it be time for the escondido ren faire...

The gates open April 1 at 10 am

though many people like my self and my guild will be there friday night to set up... i'm so excited!

The clock be ticken

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I live here in Escondido, I'll be going, but not sure in what capacity.

I can get myself gatelisted with Mallory and McCall, but then I'll be required to preform with them. Not that I mind, but I haven't touched my guitar in ages... :huh:

I'm not sure what Boats is going to do. I tried to contact Kent Richards of Pirates of Treasure Cove, but never got a reponse, so I guess I might have burnt my bridges with him...

Otherwise, we'll just buy a friggin' pass for both weekends...

I'm sure something will come through rumba

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

good to hear! *dances*

But why is the rum gone?

Aye.....the Stranglehold will be there in force again too. This will be my second faire at Escondido......I can't wait!!! We will be showing off a new camp entrance that promises to be very grand indeed! It will be nice to have the brothers and sisters from Pirates of Treasure Cove sharing Pirate's Cove with us! HUZZAH :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

An of course you'll come to visit me wont you? *begs* please!

But why is the rum gone?

An of course you'll come to visit me wont you? *begs* please!

yer guild be sportin' me given namesake.....o' course I'll be stoppin' by....plus yer crew be servin' a wicked lil' grog as I recall....... :)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

:huh: yep thats us plus somehopw or another we always seem to march next to you guys in procession

But why is the rum gone?

Aye.....the Stranglehold will be there in force again too. This will be my second faire at Escondido......I can't wait!!! We will be showing off a new camp entrance that promises to be very grand indeed! It will be nice to have the brothers and sisters from Pirates of Treasure Cove sharing Pirate's Cove with us! HUZZAH :huh:

:ph34r: Aye, it be good ta be seein yer crew again. :huh: No more maroonin though. :ph34r:

Petee-2.jpg

Aye.....the Stranglehold will be there in force again too.  This will be my second faire at Escondido......I can't wait!!!  We will be showing off a new camp entrance that promises to be very grand indeed!  It will be nice to have the brothers and sisters from Pirates of Treasure Cove sharing Pirate's Cove with us!  HUZZAH  :D

:D Aye, it be good ta be seein yer crew again. :D No more maroonin though. :D

dont speak too soon... your group might decide somethin different

But why is the rum gone?

Aye.....the Stranglehold will be there in force again too.  This will be my second faire at Escondido......I can't wait!!!  We will be showing off a new camp entrance that promises to be very grand indeed!  It will be nice to have the brothers and sisters from Pirates of Treasure Cove sharing Pirate's Cove with us!  HUZZAH  ;)

;) Aye, it be good ta be seein yer crew again. ;) No more maroonin though. :lol:

Hmmm....now where did I put those lil' black spots............

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

I'd love to meet you Christine! I hope you can make it.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Ah its almost time bahaha i need the vacation

But why is the rum gone?

Aye.....the Stranglehold will be there in force again too.  This will be my second faire at Escondido......I can't wait!!!  We will be showing off a new camp entrance that promises to be very grand indeed!  It will be nice to have the brothers and sisters from Pirates of Treasure Cove sharing Pirate's Cove with us!  HUZZAH  ;)

;) Aye, it be good ta be seein yer crew again. ;) No more maroonin though. ;)

An 'ere I 'ave a stack of black spots left over from the last time fer you mate. ;)

hopefully i'm put near sand box island again

But why is the rum gone?

not my guild... we arnt pirates

But why is the rum gone?

Jesus H Christ Killian me ole son...

Aye Killian, I never knew yer full name lad.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

FOUR MORE DAYS MATES!!!!! :huh:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg