Nother Pirate in the making

El Pirata

My wee wench is just getting into Barbie. We managed to avoid the Barney phase by explaining extinction to her, but there's no getting away from the Evil Pink.

If exlplaining extinction did it for Barney, then for the pink you have to explain that the 80's are long gone, and their styles are extinct. It's been more than a decade, and there's no excuse to be living that far in the past.

Hope it helps

Coastie04 :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Ah, yes. That's the set where the corvette is up on blocks and the dream home is a double-wide. That 'un's reeel pop'lar here in th' hollers.

ummm, coastie? It'd be kinda hard convincin' her that the 80's are extinct, since I can't get out of 'em myself. What can I say? Them's my formative years.

*goes off to watch Knight Rider*

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

While not being a Jolly Roger Barbie, I thought about painting the Barbie Van into the Mystery Machine.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

(still shuddern at the thought....in pink?.......don't worry, children grow out of it....usually)

I hope she does grow out of the Barbi phase soon....

My wee wench is just getting into Barbie. We managed to avoid the Barney phase by explaining extinction to her, but there's no getting away from the Evil Pink.

:huh: she's everywhere :huh:

Did ye know that a "Barney" is a pub term for a skuffle? Is ther a hidden message here?

Watch out for all that pink ruffle stuff, me parents insisted on doin me bedroom in white furniture (with gold trim......) with lavender and pink ruffle everything (I wanted cherry wood and a red chinese lacquer dresser I'd seen in an antique shop ($$$).....I lost. I can't help but say that it's effected me for me whole life. It were worse for most a' me school friends. Some a' them still wanna-be-Barbie.

Then, not a one of us had pythons.

:huh: