Nother Pirate in the making

El Pirata

Holy Cow! Is that snake real?

Yes. She's a Ball Python. I gave her to my roommate since I was thinking I had too many snakes already so giving one away and keeping 3 was not too much of a problem.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

that first picture is just adorable!

you collect snakes like I collect cats.

:blink:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

What a cute lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

It is a cute snake. Actually I gave that snake to my roommate since I had more boas than I could shake a stick at.

I've heard you should shake sticks at snakes. It makes them unhappy. :)

But seriously she adorable.

What's she going to be for Holloween? A pirate perhaps? :lol:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

As sad as it makes me, this year she's not going to be a pirate no mater how bad Papi begged. This year she decided on her own she wanted to be a witch. At least she's not being Barbie this year.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

In her case she's both. Actually I always catch myself insulting her and I keep ranting about how bad she was but it was more honestly that she was the angel and I was the devil.

As sad as it makes me, this year she's not going to be a pirate no mater how bad Papi begged.  This year she decided on her own she wanted to be a witch.  At least she's not being Barbie this year.

:) Sea Witch. I like it. Smart lass matey, ye be blessed indeed, wise as she is adorable. Though, it be only the 5th and she has a lot of time to change her mind between now and Halllllloooooweeeeennnnnnn.........

"At least she's not being Barbie this year."

(still shuddern at the thought....in pink?.......don't worry, children grow out of it....usually)

(still shuddern at the thought....in pink?.......don't worry, children grow out of it....usually)

I hope she does grow out of the Barbi phase soon....

I hope she does grow out of the Barbi phase soon....

My wee wench is just getting into Barbie. We managed to avoid the Barney phase by explaining extinction to her, but there's no getting away from the Evil Pink.

:angry: she's everywhere B)

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

for the evil barbie crap,the only thing to do is make some good piratey costumes for her.

I found some felt hats for little teddy bears at a garage sale and made tricorns outa them-they fit barbie n gi joe just fine.

gotta at least make her a little bit better role model

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Pirate Barbi and GI Joe. I always thought the Ken type dolls seemed like they lacked a little so I always get GI Joes for her instead of Ken.