Declare sumthin' about yerself that no one knows

CaptainCiaran

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do say so m'self (and the fact is, everyone who has had one has said it....)

I make the best Mai Tai this side of Trader Vic's

ALOHA!!! :P (No umbrella please, just extra Pineapple)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My first car was a used Vega (when I was 16 or 17 years old).

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

My first car was a 1970 Ford Maverick. I was just out of high school and the "Return of the Jedi" was about to be released. My best friend was a Star Wars fan. She dubbed the car the "MillenniumFalcon". My brother-in-law who usually did the repairs for me changed that to the "MillenniumTurkey"!

:P;);):P;);););)

I almost drowned twice before the age of 5. The first time I was almost 3 and wanted to follow after my dad at his mom's house in Anaheim. I slipped off the steps in the pool and began to drift downward towards the deep end. Luckily my dad saw me in his goggles and got to me in time.

Another time I was 4 and my great-uncle, the one who just died this past Saturday, was supposed to be watching me. My sister was in the hospital with my parents. Nothing serious I remember. Anyway I said I was going to go collect pine cones in the front yard and he said, okay. I ended up in the neighbor's backyard. They have a pool. There were some pine cones on the tarp covering the pool. I thought I could reach it. I fell in, but was somehow able to hold on to the side. I had trouble pulling myself up so I kept going under. The neighbor's dog barked a lot to get their attention and helped me out. My parents came home to find their 4 year old daughter all wet and asleep in a chair in the living-room. My mom yelled at my great-uncle for not keeping a better eye on me-lol! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Potbellied woodstoves and gasoline do not mix. Don't ask me how I know this.

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't HAVE too!!!!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Speaking of pea soup, I have a leather jacket that once belonged to Linda Blair. Yes, the same Linda Blair who was in The Exorist. So far my head has not spun around and I have not spewed forth green pea soup when I wear it-lol! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I do not like coconut. (arrgh! gag! puke!)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I remember going to college....I think.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp