A warning sign to put on the Royaliste's Cannons

I think I could put this together in time for Ojai..It's a variant on something I used to have in my cube while in tech support:

AVAST SIE LOOKENSPEEPERS!

Der BiggenBoomen ist nicht fur Gefingerpoken und MittenGrabben.

Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken Landeslubbers keepen das skurvy-picknen hans in dem pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das BiggenBoomen macht Bangybangen.

:ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

As a matter o' fact, I have a full version of it right here. Goes as follows:

Achtung! Alles Lookenspeepers!

Das Computermachine is nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist zu easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Also ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in dem pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.

There are a few little dots over vowels that I am missing. Ahwell.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

As a matter o' fact, I have a full version of it right here.

Bless ya' lass! Ya made me day. I'll print it out on me parchment paper first thing tamorry!

I just wish me customers could see it, but that be th' burden o' phone tech.

:ph34r:

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

I'd hang the original over my desk in a heart beat... unfortunately the clients could see it, and I'd get ummm, spoken to. (The boss has a way...)

The cannon sign is perfect. (o' course, you could put a 'hands off' sign under it for the more moronic... but they wouldn't understand that, either...)

Great signs tho!

:lol:

And, of course you get it, Mad Maudlin! You're a pyrate!! :lol:

ROTDLMAO!!!!! (thunk!) :lol::lol::lol::lol::o:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

ya,what she said

I just sent those to my various and assorted friends,relatives and others with a sick sense of humor that I know.

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions