Passing of a friend...

Iron Bess

I am very, very heart sore to report that dear Amethyst, the lead singer of the *Belles of Bedlam* passed away last evening following complications of heart surgery.

I'm not sure how many of you may have known this wonderful group but they entertain at RPFS, RPFN and at Faires all over. I know many of you must have seen tham and perhaps, even have known them.

Am was a gifted and genuine soul that has left us too early.

This post is simply to pass along this sad news to any that might wish to know. :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

dear Amethyst, the lead singer of the *Belles of Bedlam* passed away last evening

I've just heard the news via e-mail. I'm so sad. No, I didn't know her personally, I've only talked with her before. But mostly, she brought us and so many others much joy with her song and wit. She will be very much missed. My prayers to those who were close to her. I shall light a candle and raise a toast in her honor.

~MG~

I had never met her. But I have chatted with her from time to time. She had sent me a couple of MP3's of a few songs which were sadly lost when my computer crashed a month ago. Her talent and spirit will sorely be missed.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I only met her once, but I sang along with her - and the rest of the Belles - enough to remember the clover song. She was a talented performer with a strong stage presense and a keen sense of timing. We'll miss her voice and the smiles she brought.

The Touring Gentleman

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes

Guest [BB] lkg

all hands on deck. take all ye hats of and put them by yes heart and let there be a moment of silence to rember her :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: *lkg removes his hat and places it by his heart and stares blankly at the jolly roger as its put on have staff*