62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • I have but not anymore
    • I know people who do but I don't

Never have. Never will.

Yup, that's exactly how I was about to answer until I saw yer post. Just never saw a need to. I get a natural high anyway. I find other things to make me happy. :o I've had contact high tho and had to drive my stoned off friends around, sheesh, pathetic!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy? Maybe that's my problem. I was told people wanted to get me high after I got out of the Marines. Try t' loosen me up a bit. I gave 'em two fingers, one from each hand. You can guess which two...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Deputy Dog, Under Dog. Sylvester and Tweety, The roadrunner and Wile E Coyote, Fred and Wilma, Betty and Barney, Bugs and Elmer, Boo Boo Bear and Yogi, Casper, Felix, Popeye and Sweat pea, eyes totally red and cartoons on, homework waiting ta get done. (wake up wake up) man that was a wierd dream I thought I was in toon town.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I find it interesting that so far I'm the only one to be up front and admit it.

(sorry I just can't lie, I took an oath when I went into the Ministry-ya some pirate I am...)

Here in San Diego, the city of San Diego is trying to sue the State of Calif. to overturn the pot law that was approved by voters back in 1996.

If you haven't been keeping up with the wants of the voters, here's the recent breakdown:

67 percent support prop. 215 here in Calif. to legalize pot.

70 percent said an identification card would be ok for the use of pot.

78 percent said San Diego supervisors shouldn't be wasting tax payers money to try and overturn the law.

As a medical user, I personally thought I'd never see the day in my life-time that pot would ever be legalized. Now getting through the Federal Government is another story...

No I don't and never have had a 'medical card' to purchase. It scares me too much that the Government would or could arrest me too easily by information kept at such places that would dole the stuff out.

One of the biggest reasons for legalizing marijuana, is the absolute fact, you cannot overdose on it. One just gets to the point they don't want anymore.

Even the police would rather deal with someone on pot than any other substance, that's a proven fact here.

I certianly don't push what I do on others, it's my choice. If someone says they don't do it and won't, that's fine with me. Like I said, it's not for everyone.

To be honest, if I didn't have the medical problems I have, I doubt I'd be inhaling.

i am honest - i really don't need it, i have too much fun as it is anyway. my late husband's mother used it to counter the effects of chemo when she was dying of lymphatic cancer though. i am all for marijuana being decriminalized - the same as alcohol. i did a paper on this in college and aced it. people are far more dangerous on alcohol than when smoking pot, and i know this from experience. this is my generation's thing. baby boomers

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

WOW! Personal experiences must vary...A LOT! I've spent almost four years as a street cop and I can't say I agree with Rhumba or Lady Snow. That's just me. YMMV

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Guilty. Nuff said.

not surprised! nuff said. (hug)

I try not to do any drugs, since they seem to work oddly on me. I do chocolate and rum..

as far as anyone else using them, I think its like alcohol use; if no one gets hurts by it, its not my business.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

At least Fraggle Rock or the Muppets were not as hard core as the old Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I am a firm beliver Willy Wonka put Acid on the "Lickable Wallpaper" which introduced the golden ticket winners a whole new concept of the factory. "Snozberries taste like Snozberries." Snozberries = A C I D. What a trip..

signature4.jpg]