• Sometimes
    • I have but not anymore
    • I know people who do but I don't

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm afraid I'm at the 'yes' end of it. smiley_aaxs.gif

Let's face it, if you had the medical pain that I have you'd probably consider doing it too. Though I'm the first to admit, it doesn't take the pain away, but it lessens it to a degree that I don't feel it as bad. I've tried it when I've been nauseated, but have found that it doesn't do anything to make it go away.

I just mellow out very nicely.

Every person is different on how it acts. I've known people in my life who should never smoke it (again). They tend to have reactions that are uncommon and can make them into a person that isn't in control of their facilities. It's not for everyone that' for sure.

"I have but not anymore" says I.

'bout 30 years since I partook in those burnings.

"The Wreck Of The Edmond Fitzgerald" was a hit song in part because I was not the only young person combining music and weed ta take that voyage of the mind.

The smoke had it's ways of leaving me paranoid though, something the drink did not. So I made me choices. Hold thar, have I posted this already ...... ah, no matter.

To further date this time, an ounce cost 15 bucks. Have heard rumor of a price increase.

ultroneus,

Steven St'arr

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

"The Wreck Of The Edmond Fitzgerald" was a hit song in part because I was not the only young person combining music and weed ta take that voyage of the mind.

Hey!! You don't have to be high to love Gordon Lightfoot!! ;)

I was the one who said "People I know, but not myself" Never have, and don't have any urge. My one friend tried it once. It was laced so she tried flying off a flight of stairs. Scary! You never know what else is going to be in that stuff . . .

Known addicts of stronger stuff too . . .

I don't trust anything that you can become addicted to so easily and that can destroy your life just as easily.

I plead the fifth.

Hey...that fifth will help get rid of the cottonmouth......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I saw too many times what repeated usage did to a person and did not want to go down that path, so my answer would be a definite no.

One of my cousins was quite the user when young and she got very scared when she realized that she used to be sharper and smarter. That spooked her enough to stop.

RHJMap.jpg

The soutiom is very simple - reseed every gofl course with ganja. Use a hight yeld variety that plays like normal grass. It's a 2-hit pentalty if you take more than 5 minute to find you ball in the rough. Pluse, all the other payers get a hit. Putting the ball in is a hit, a Bridie is worth two hits, and Eagle are worh three, In the case of a Hole in One, you break out the party bong, and the game's over.

MUlligans mean everyonelse gets a hit. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

i used to but haven't in a very long time. i remember when $20 got you a stuffed baggie and a pack of rolling papers. now it may get you a few seeds in the bottom of the bag. i remember quite readily the munchies and happy cheeks. i have tried aother things too, but my big addictions are to pepsi, shortbread cookis, and stuff like that. i lost a cousin due to an intentional overdose and my sisters nephew (a child she helped raise) died the day he was to enter a residential rehab facility. his father started him on drugs.

personally, i see nothing wrong with smoking a little home-grown weed. i classify it in the same category as alcohol, but being it's illegal, i'm not going to jail for it. the same as no one under 21 is going to drink in my home or anyone drinking in my home at a gathering doesn't leave til the next day. i am known to take car keys before you drink at my house. it works out just fine. we always have a fun breakfast in the morning.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I have but not anymore.... I mean not any less but certainly not any more... Just kidding... Arrrgghhh de harrrghh hargh! :ph34r: lets all sit down in a circle and discuss what, why, where or when pot is ok?

Marijuana or cannibus sativa (if its from the western hemisphere) and cannibus indica (if its from the eastern hemisphere) Some people say it is the way the truth and the light. Everyone knows that is simply not true, marijuana is the anti christ.

I've heard in the tests performed at u c l a in married fathers it causes primary non functionability in that they all 100% did not go straight home from work this has been called the fear of the barking wife dementia.

During the same u c l a tests with women it seems as though only thing that was asked for was diet coke this effect gives cause to the burning of the hot smoke on the throat and in those women since those tests were performed over forty years ago these women are now battleing M S and brain tumors.

There have been many are other tests identifying symtoms too. At Georgia U in the south eastern united states, marijuana is verified as not only dangerous but hazardous to those that come within twentyfive feet of an exhale. Now you all know and I know that contact high is really a B S thing sold to reporters and politicians that never inhaled. So! We won't go any further with that!

Also in Tallahassie! One very prevelent symptom was identified in family members, it covers the rights of fathers, brothers, uncles and cousins to think they are married when they are not!

I hope you can see that thats about enough on this sublect.

Tonights homework is hasish how its made and where it comes from there will be a test tomorrow.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Dude....your harshing my mellow........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Eyes ended up in NA cause it was a "gateway" drug for me. I've been clean an sober over 12 years. Readin post around here had my temptations up in roar to have somethin ta drink but prayer and then readin how some here gots to post about "tryin to slow down there Habit" reminded me that Eyes is free and not captive to all that. I intend on keepin that freedom !

Oh And say ifen I answered yes.. I wundered if the DEA An AtF ect would be at the door :ph34r: PAraNoiA wIlL DEstRoYa :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I still do from time to time but it never seems to be the same as when I was younger. (Maybe I really did burn more brain cells than I thought.) Man I had some good times getting high with my friends. Maybe it's because I'm older and hopefully a little more wiser that it has lost alot of it' appeal.

I have no real problem if people want to smoke it or not. I would prefer if they didn't drive while high or expose young children to it before they are old enough to make their own informed decision on it. S if you want to do it and you can be a little responsible about it, go for it. Fire that baby up and pass it around. There was always something cool about sitting around and shareing a joint or a bowl with your friends. Besides isin't shareing suppose to be a good thing?

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

So you want yer cops, judges, doctors and nurses to be on the clock after having had a bowl 'r two?

Nah... just drug test them.... if its against the law, it should be against the law for everyone....... (I'm sure a good exterminator could get rid of the mice that keep eating drug evidence in the police stations...)

Luckly I never got into drugs.... I have tried them, but it's just not for me.... Marijuana just makes me sleepy and parinoid, and coke makes me twice as hyper as I already am.....

So you want yer cops, judges, doctors and nurses to be on the clock after having had a bowl 'r two?

Aye..no more than I'd want them on the job after tossin' back a martini or two. Fact is, in my personal experience, I've never seen someone who is high on weed get violent. The same can't be said for alcohol. And someone who is high is going to retain much more of their motor skills than someone who is drunk. I've never known of anyone who has been arrested with a DUI that was high on weed (of course, the reason for that is mostly because they are happy sitting at home with a bag of Doritos and watching Three Stooges). With all of weed and alcohol's plusses and minusses, I'd have to say that the only real difference is one is legal and one isn't. As for me, I'll take a hit if one is passed around a party or something, but that's maybe 2 or 3 times a year...if that. Now then, if you had asked me this question in the 80's........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg