Start planning now Pyracy.com Union

OK.... I know this isn't untill October...... we have plenty of time to figure everything out..........

I just wanna know...... who is corridinating this from the Pyrate point of view.... is this going to be a gathering of Pyrates at a Renn. Faire, or is this going to be a gathering of Pyrates that are part of the Renn. Fair?

Are we camping and a part of this... or are we just the "invading" pyrates.....

Sorry to be such a poop...... but I would like to see some more info on what we are planning on doing there.......

Poop, at this point we are invading pirates! The coucil wants to see us in costume and wants pictures of our guild yard now! is your guild taking part? Are you sir offering then your services as a guild member to the Pirates of Treasure Cove? if so we the Pirates of Treasure Cove will have the neccesary pictures of our guild yard and it's members to send in with the application to be a guild there in Las Vegas after the second weekend in Escondido thats April 10th, I am trying to get the encampment area right next to the Biggins and too trying to use the backup tarpaulin for a tent covering. You see mate everything has a price on it time, energy and then the money.... please be patient and assume nothing at this point....until further notice, we be invading pirates!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey wait a sec i'll be 21 by then.... hmmm i'm going to try to make it out there right now its up in the air but i should know by escondido if i can meet you guys out there.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 1 month later...

i would so love to go to vegas. last time i was there i got married. but i doubt if i'll have the finances at that time and it's in the middleof my faire season here in pa. darn it anyway. i'll get to meet you guys one of these days. i guess i'll just have to be content with pyrate phil here at home! :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I think I'll be steerin' a course fur Vegas, what with Rummy, Scarlet, and the like attendin'. I've got some friends what live there, so what the heck? I haven't seen many of you for ages, and never met most of ya. I'm a raiding pyrate wherever I go, so it matters not to me. Hope to meet you devils in October. BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

• 3 weeks later...

October 13th 14th and 15th

its kids day friday the 13th till 2:30 and then the faire reopens in the evening staying open till 10:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday faire opens at 10:00 am Saturday closes at 10:00pm and Sunday closes at 6:00 pm

here's the web site

http://www.lvrenfair.com/index.asp

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

• 1 month later...

We'll be there (providing my back situation doesn't interfere), got reservations at the La Quinta Inn- they allow pets and we're bringing our parrot.

We are also driving there as I understand it's just a little over 4 hours to get there by vehicle.

the dates are October 13th, 14th and 15th 2006 this is from the Clark county parks and recreation department that puts it on!

Well I will be in the Bahamas, spending one day at the pirate museum. Besides, don't think any of you would missing seeing me... :ph34r:

but, I really hope you all have fun! :ph34r:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been asked to go to this by Bunny and others... and it would be my BIG vacation of the year. The only problem is that I may not have a job by then..

I've never been to LV and I'd like to go before I get too old to be debauched.. :lol:

The question I have for most of you is.. if you could go to just ONE faire or festival.. where will most of the NQG pirates be??

I hear Ojai is fun.. and Casa De Fruita...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I'm looking at tickets as we speak.. I was set to go east for a nice weekend but that looks like a no show.. I hope that more people can go, since this might be the ONLY time I get to see all of you.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg