Mud Room

Mad Matt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

watch yerself there, matt - merry and bunny are sure to run ye through! have at it for the first round! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

***Matt stands up from th' mud with fire in his eyes, tho you can't see it fer th' mud.*** WHERE'S THAT DAMN BUNNY!

***Tryin' t' wipe the mud from his eyes, he spies Bunny laughing her arse off. He lies down in the mud and crawls through it until he sees Bunny ankle. In one deft swipe, we get a muddy Bunny as Matt jumps on top of her t' make sure she gets good and dirty.***

NOW WHERE'S THAT DAMN MERRYDEATH! COME 'ER, GURL!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

With Merry's slick outfit Matt can't get a good grab....He keeps trying to put a hug hold around Merry but being as small as she is, keep wigglin her way out. Bunny rises from the mudd and while he is trying to keep his hug hold on Merry, Bunny takes both his feet out from under him. Matt, Merry and Bunny all loose balance and tumble into the mudd.

Merry and Bunny come up first....

Well that didn't work out the way I planned.... Where be Matt?

DRAT, I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!

Bunny Cutlass

***Matt silently stands up from the mud between the girls with a psychotic look on his face as mud drips freely. He wraps one arm around each lass as they look surprised. He plants a muddy kiss on each girls' cheek.***

Hello, ladies!

***Mad Matt pulls back on their shoulders sending them tumbling into the mud. As Merrydeath tries to regain her footing, Matt shoves her over on top of Bunny.***

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

After both girls recover their tumble, they turn around and both jump Matt. Bunny trying at the base to tip him, Merry at the top putting mud in his ear! Bunny finally gets Matt's footing loose tumbling everyone into the mud. Bunny grabs Matt's hands a pulls them behind his back and holds him:

What should we do with him Captn' Merry? :lol: ... He has committed signs of MUTINY!

Bunny Cutlass

(just coming in after a long night of no internet)

Merry wipes the mud from her eyes, and feels some very slick parts on her person.. squishy and slickery.. and not altogether bad... hmmmm.

MUTINY??!! by the GODS!! I say.. he will pay for that..

Merry and Bunny watch Matt, as he pulls on his leg chain. Its attached to a LARGE rock, next to Bunny's and Merry's lounges. They are sunning themselves on the deck, wit no tan lines anywhere.. and Matt gets to ply the Plunder bunnies with drinks and lotion for the day, for his part in the mutiny. Biker watches intently with his saber, knowing that if he lets Matt escape, there would be a lot less fun in the pub..

He tickles Matt with his saber, making Matt respond with words about Biker's heritage...

Merry winks at Bunny, and slurps another daiquri..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

He tickles Matt with his saber

Hey I aint been to sea THAT long.... swings cutlass and shatters the chain , runs and hip checks Bunny into the mud then grabs Merry and suplexes her into the mud has well.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Clean is a dirty word here in the mud room, tee hee :lol:

Oh, now it is Two against Two is it?

Merry, you take Biker he is smaller and I get Matt!

Bunny, finger gestures Matt to come hither.... "COME HERE IFIN YE DARES!" She looks at him rather seductively though, he isn't sure whether to pounce or kiss....

Bunny Cutlass

I think I will pass on all the Navy jokes Merrydeath suggestion brings t' mind.

***Mad Matt cautiously approaches Bunny with a sly grin.*** How 'bout we kiss 'n' make up? ***Matt slides up to her and takes her hand. Before she can realize it, Bunny is in a full Nelson! Matt holds her while Biker starts tickling her. Merrydeath hears Bunny's squeals and tries wading through the mud as quick as she can.***

Biker, watch out!

I be squeeling cuz ye trick'd me, nay cuz I be ticklish!

Either way, I am gettin out o' this... Merrrrrrrrriiiiieeee!

Merry death lungs onto Biker's back and starts pushing mud down his face...

Good job Merry blind him!

Bunny struggles in Matt's clutches but manages to turn around and face him while his arms still have her's behind her back.

Now this is an interesting perdic'mint I have gotten meself into!

She kisses him, muddy face and all..ALL MADE UP NOW?

Bunny Cutlass

Merry tickles Biker unmercifully.... as his body get covered with mud.. (and I did think about you in the Navy. Just be glad I never mentioned your turn in the barrel)

she gets his leg in a lock..then spanks his booty once..

MUTINY all around, she yells..

good work, Miss Bunny!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg