Mud Room

Mad Matt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do ye mind ye two!!!! I be standin here in me scivies and yer interuptin adult time fer me and Swifty....Don't make me... DRAW HIS SWORD!

:Swifty has his arms around poor Bunny standin there waitin for both Red and Matt to leave. Gets a grin on his face as leave...finally:

Swifty....Now where were we? Tis a good thing I nay be shy, aye?!?!

Bunny Cutlass

Oh so ye wish'd t' wrestl... tis fyne wit me!

:Bunny, pushes Swifty back first int' the mud... CLOTHES AND ALL! There is a large "SPLATT" noise from him hitting the mud. Swifty sinks slowly int' the mud and doesn't come up:

Ye and Matt should learn to nay stand so close to the edge o' the poole o' mudd!

:a few moments pass and Swifty is still under the mud:

Swifty? Swifty? Lad, this isn't funny....

:Bunny climbs onto the ledge and gets into the mud in what she be wearin. All of a sudden her leg gets yank'd and under she goes. Swifty pops up from the mudd:

GOTCHA!

:Bunny stands cover'd from head to toe in mud, she slides the watery mess off her face and chest:

Now, that was jest mean me pet!

Bunny Cutlass

Aye Bunny mean ye say. :lol: Ye got me cloths all muddy lass :lol:

But me yanking yer leg was just mean. come on now ye firely bunny.

I be a pirate. Swift grabs a hold of bunny put's her right back in the mud get's on top of her as he holds her and say's do ye give lass or are we just going to make a mess in here all day? :lol: Your choice Luv.

Swifty

:lol:

:bunny swims down a wee bit more and out from under Swifty's palm. She swims round t' the backside o' Swifty and comes up behind him. She wraps her mud cover'd arms around Swifty and hugs him down back int' the mudd. They wrestle fer a bit in the mud and Swifty comes up with Bunny's britches!" Bunny stands but only t' the waist, while Swifty swings the muddy panties atop his finger.:

Ummm, Swifty me pet... may I has those back please?

Bunny Cutlass

:Swifty gives Bunny back her britches but the thought of puttin on muddy bloomies doesn't sit well wit her: Swifty would ye be so kind t' get me a cloth t' wrap around meself till we gets t' the water. There be no way I be puttin these back on! :lol: Wouldst ye please help me get cover'd?

:Swifty gets out o' the mud, covered from head to toe, walking carefully as to naught slip while trying to find Bunny some sort of covering. Grabs Matt's dried and clean coat:

He won't mind, will he?

:Bunny puts on the coat out of the mudd and she appears naked with two mud covered legs stickin out the bottom.:

"I thought pigs were supposed t' be mud fiends, nay Bunnies!"

Bunny Cutlass

Mad Matt mate we will return ye coat as soon as Bunny get's into clean cloths. be back in a while. Swifty turns to Ray and say's get Mad Matt a drink of what ever he wants. on me. Cheers :lol: Now I be on my way out for some clean garb :) I'm glad that when I got pushed into the mud me pistol wasn't hangin from me belt or I would be spendin Alot of time cleanin it. :lol:

Swifty

:lol: