Mud Room

Mad Matt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay, I never yield! But we can sit here, hug each other and talk. That friggin' barmaid better come...OH! Tharrrrr comes one now! Bunny what would ye like. It's on me, lass. Hmmm...in more ways than one...***Matt looks into his purse, tryin' t' pull coins out o' the mud***

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Loss Prevention, HAZMAT, Safety Officer, First Aid...stuff like that. I work at a local ACE Hardware distribution center. I've got a couple applications pending to see if I can get back into "real" cop work.

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Sure. Ye take a few steps out the secret passage, turn left and head down to the ocean. I may hafta go with ye. Mud's startin' t' cake up in places it shouldn't be... :lol:

Oh, good so now ye can push me into the cold water instead o' the hawt mud, no thank ye! I will go alone. Who knows maybe I can meet someone who will chisel me free! :huh: hmmm, :huh:

What ifin I harden on me way to the shore? What ifin ye find me a statue solid by mornin? Stuck solid like this....:Bunny poses in a walkin stance: Would he a shame to be stuck and have any passer by pick me up and walk off with me n'er to be heard from again!!!!

Would ye miss me? "Bunny bats very muddy, and crusty eyelashes" Tee hee.... :huh:

Bunny Cutlass

let me see if I can find something hard enough around here to help ya with the mud....

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Would I miss you? Well......er.......ummmmm ***Mad Matt looks at the ground, drawing little circles in the dust on the floor***Yeah, probably...