What are you like when you're drunk?

Caraccioli

Hmmm.... having been drunk only once... but drink occassionally.... I either become rather sophisticated and mellow.... or loose & relaxed but restrained.

Only one person here on the Pub has seen me totally drunk... and he's not around currently t' tell ye.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember those "alcoholoroscopes" from a while ago....

I'm on the cusp between Sagittarius & Capricorn & they fit me perfectly. It's almost scary actually.

But just like most rock stars, they're either totally

on or totally off, and they generally need a little social lubricant

to loosen up... When buttered, they'll spill all your secrets and many of

their own... They're the people who chat up everyone in the room...Good-natured hi-jinks are sure to ensue...

Basically I take a while to warm up but once I'm started I talk to *everyone* about everything. Drinking loosens me up enough to enjoy a really good conversation & then I start getting *ideas*.

:lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

edit

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Pretty much the same as when I'm sober. Usually drink a cappuccino in between, so I don't fall asleep.

Aye, I believe Chole called it social lubricate, allows things to slip! (Interestin' choice o' words Chole.) I'm more at ease now in social situations, then when I was younger; so, a drink just relaxes me.

Aye JAcky..I'd be about th same...just a relaxed version o meself...mayhaps a lil extra cuddly at times..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I didn't say that Mr. Tar, it's a quote from the alcoholohoroscopes Mad Jack had posted.

I usually call it the "warm up beer". Not nearly as eloquent but does the same thing.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

I didn't say that Mr. Tar, it's a quote from the alcoholohoroscopes Mad Jack had posted.

I usually call it the "warm up beer". Not nearly as eloquent but does the same thing.

Chole, ye posted it, so it bears repeatin'.

As fer beer, personally I never warm up beer an prefer mine in a chilled glass!

Tee hee :lol:

without eating does not take much to put me asleep or sickish

with eating, probaly can be hell o lot of fun....... problem is i normally forget to eat

been drunk off me arse 2 or 3 times.....would have thought that was enough to teach me no to get drunk :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I get really really goofy for various reasons...sugar, lack of sleep, enough sleep, too much sleep, excitement, boredom, anxiety...and considering I am usually in a weird state because of at least one of those factors, I reckon I really don't need to get drunk. I've been stone cold sober and had people ask me if I was drunk. Though a couple pints on a completely empty stomach does do interesting things to one's equilibrium...but I've never been really drunk.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Hmm...had a "weeeeee...bit" tonight..rough day....it quite helped take the edge off and hey! (looks for evidence of handcuffs or mystery tattoos) "I didn't do anything dumb...o I never do...just get mellowish or mahyaps giggly...

Had a drink wit' Red CAt, an am now the proud owner of a pair o' handcuffs an sportin' a tattoo!

(Just teasin')

hey...wot happens in th pub...stays in the pub mate... :ph34r:

Uh...you're asking me to remember something I did while I was drunk?

Do yo have any physical evidence?

Otherwise, the aftermath is something like this:

ds.jpg

:lol::lol::huh: Was this after you were tied to a post by a bevy of pirate wenches? No wonder you're "tired."(Don't worry, I won't post that picture! :huh: )

I try REALLY hard not to get drunk. Been there, done that. Yuk. But, after a few glasses of wine, I get pretty mellow, and chatty/friendly, which on a normal basis, I'm not. So I guess, in a way, I'm kinda like CrazyChole, I need a warm-up wine for social gatherings.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Aye JAcky..I'd be about th same...just a relaxed version o meself...mayhaps a lil extra cuddly at times..

Extra cuddly? (Thin ice here, Jacky.)

:rolleyes: Very thin ice. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Another? Are you talking about Tattoo the rum, or tattoo, ink on your bod? Didn't think you were sportin' any ink. Or is this virtual ink? :rolleyes: **ice is beginning to melt**

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

god help us!! first off i speak as though i never left the heberdises ...the scots becomes very broad.....

... and the last time i just have this recollection of a pirate coming at me with drawn steele .....

my son said he'd never seen me or anyone move that fast!!!!!

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

i try not to get that out of control

god help us!! first off i speak as though i never left the heberdises ...the scots becomes very broad.....

... and the last time i just have this recollection of a pirate coming at me with drawn steele .....

my son said he'd never seen me or anyone move that fast!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i try not to get that out of control

yep forget bout trying to order a pizza B)B)B)

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I'M STILL AS SEXXXXI AS STHUUUFFFF...... ANNNNND WOOOB BABBBBBEEEEE

EUE ARE SO DANNNNG SEXY ALLLLL SHO....... B)

Unfortunatly.... my mind still works..... but nothing else does......... B)

The only redeaming grace..... is that God has fun laughing at me........ B)