What are you like when you're drunk?

Caraccioli

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I'm not much of a drinker, as it tends to make me feel 'heavy' as opposed to smoking herbal which makes me feel light.

But the far and few times I have gotten totally soused, I get loose and happy hands all over the guys. Then I fall asleep.

In High School eons ago, I got drunk on Tequila, never, never again!

Talk about being sick....ugh! I can't even stand the smell of the stuff now.

At the Escondido faire I was offered some Scotch, which I'd never had, and after I practically choked to death, I never will again. :huh:

I had recently over-indulged on Diego's Grog and admittedly, lost all me senses. Physically , I was having a good tyme, but my memory fails me. I was told afterwards that I was really friendly and outgoing and apparently made lots of friends that day. Somehow, besides finding nearly every man that crossed my path irresistable, I managed to have photos taken with many of them. Regretfully, though, my day ended in the priv and I was more than miserable for days afterwards.

I don't know about any photos wit' tha fellers, but I be cherishin' tha photo I have of ye wit' the ladies B)B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Sorry lass.....but I'd recognise those girls anywhere......and the ladies you were posing with looked familar too B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Yargh it were too!

I am a funny drunk. Though I'm usually the one laughiing I play a drunk better than I am one and hven't gone suicidal drynking for thirty eight years. I likes me beer and the doctor says no more I have a beer belly so I guess that'l turn into a water barrel. I like to act drunk whilst immitating Jack Sparrows imitation of Kieth Richards. I can go with it at gate with incomming patrons forever. drunk ? I don't remember the last time I were drunk but if I did I'd have to be killed in the morning!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Many have mentioned the demon tequila, but fer me the liquor that must be avoided is peach schnapps. Lord have mercy! Keep me away from Fuzzy Navels and Sex on the Beach.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:huh: whad ye's shay? >hick<.... :huh: hoosh drunk....I ain't drunk, ain't n'er been no drunk :huh: ... >hick<... no way no how......howz 'bout you >hick< ye donnot knew whad ye >hick< god damn hickups ....pissin' me off....whoops!....hey whooz makin' the room turn 'round n' round :huh: >hick<.......damn yellow bellied piss ant miscreant of a pond scum suckin'......uh, ....uh.....sober moderate Bush voter!.......>hick<.....whoa..... :huh: goin' down fer the count........ :rolleyes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guess I will give out the warnings now....No, I mean NO, Vodka of ANY kind, I will be ready to unscrew someones head. Tequila I am fine with as long as no one picks a fight with one of me mates or me, Patrone is my friend as is RUM! BUT...I tend to get a bit louder, flirt more, mess with the mortals, and cut up when tossing a pint/shot or two or four. All in all well behaved, but I dont drink in public with out one of me mates to keep an eye on me. :P

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I try not to drink much anymore, but when I drink beer, I get happy and loud, and when I drink hard liquor I get quiet and mean...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Not to get too far OT, but that has got the be the jolliest avatar I've ever seen.

I think it's interesting that people find different alcohols affect them differently. I don't find that at all, except that I find myself able to drink more of one thing to get the same effect as drinking less of another.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

;)   I either wanna fuck or fight. And I don't care which! ;)

Yup, I be yer run of da mill, everyday,"You watch my back n' I'll stab yers", drunk assed pyrate!  ;)

.....BESIDES THAT....I'M PRETTY QUIET REALLY.... ;)

...Just don't bore me! ;)

OH YEAH..ONE MORE THING..I GOTS THIS TERRIBLE PROBLEM WIT ME FACE RUNNIN' INTA DA FLOOR ALOT ;)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Oddly (having downed 5 pints of Guinness over the past 3 1/2 hours) .. I noticed that when I am drunk... and at home... I tend to get on teh Pyracy.com site and leave a bunch of drunken ramblings... odd, ain't it?

Oh, wehen I am drunk,. my spelling sucks.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Quote by Durty Mick Moon

; >hick<.......damn yellow bellied piss ant miscreant of a pond scum suckin'......uh, ....uh.....sober moderate Bush voter!.......>

Easy now mate!...GW may not be the purtiest talker. But he's got BALL's

as big as church bells, n' he ain't skeered ta swing um! ;)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Oddly (having downed 5 pints of Guinness over the past 3 1/2 hours) .. I noticed that when I am drunk... and at home... I tend to get on teh Pyracy.com site and leave a bunch of drunken ramblings... odd, ain't it?

Oh, wehen I am drunk,. my spelling sucks.

I have a bad habit of getting online and being stupid, too. Always good news for whoever's on the other end of the webcam, though...