Arizona Renaissance Festival

Black Hearted Pearl

For all you scurvy rogues :(

All things “Pirate” will be celebrated at the Arizona Renaissance Festival on March 4 & 5, 2006 B)B)B)

Spread the word! :(:(:(

Arizona Renaissance Festival

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

We just made reservations at this hotel:

Best Western Superstition Springs Inn

1342 S Power Road

Mesa, Arizona, United States

Phone: 480-641-1164

Fax: 480-641-7253

about 21 minutes away.

The two closest hotels were already booked up.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 5 weeks later...

I have two tickets for Presidents day weekend Februray 18th, 19th and 20th thats six tickets and two of them include the huge eight course dinner at 2:00 pm Sunday I paid $239.90

for all of them (6 tickets and two dinners) make me an offer

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Darn, for some unexplained reason the time-share in Mesa is shut down for two months, of course during the faire time there. Arrgggghhhh.

Anyways, as soon as I can get some dates on the Devonshire faire, I'll try for that one at a different time-share.

My plans hopefully are to stay about a week, so that Boats and I, (maybe Bob) can go up to the Grand Canyon for a day trip, among going to Sedona and other places of interest.

If all else fails, I'll try and get a time-share for the Vegas faire in the fall. There's lots of ways to loose money there...

Okay pirates, here's the plan for President's weekend. The Estrella War begins that Wednesday, Feb. 15. Day passes are $20.00 (cash only) with parking pass of $20 ifn ye want to park close, otherwise parking is FREE OFFSITE with shuttle to event.

Estrella War

Sandy Fraser (aka Jack2), Cutthroat Red Ruby the Gimp and I are planning on raiding the merchants at this fine event on Friday, Feb. 17.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday are planned for the Az Ren Faire. Sunday night is a planned party at my house ifn' enough RSVP. PM me if ye need crash space/camping space. I don't live close to either venue, but kinda of in the middle.

So what say you?

~Black Hearted Pearl

I stills gots tickets ta sell so don't buy any and any decent offer be considered ye know! the main gate tickets can be used on any weekend but the meal tickets have to be used on that presidents day sunday! at two pm. Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl me luv. Experince an' I are comin out on the pyrate's weekend. We're plannin' on coming out Friday evening, doing the faire on Saturday, and then leaving Sunday morning. Can you recommend any nearby hotels we can stay at?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I offered ta buy Diego's tickets but got no reply... and now I may have changed me little mind whot I got of it.....I be stayin' at the Marriott 'cause I can stay there free.... Must be goin' now...Best regards....

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

I offered ta buy Diego's tickets but got no reply... and now I may have changed me little mind whot I got of it.....I be stayin' at the Marriott 'cause I can stay there free.... Must be goin' now...Best regards....

I'm sorry ms lillie I near to would expected a pm on the matter but I am glad I came by to find the opportunity to mail these off to someone. I still have them and you can get them for what you'd offer! P M me though on the business aspect wont you?

Pearl me luv.  Experince an' I are comin out on the pyrate's weekend.  We're plannin' on coming out Friday evening, doing the faire on Saturday, and then leaving Sunday morning.  Can you recommend any nearby hotels we can stay at?

Best Western Gold Canyon - 2 miles from Festival

Best Western Superstition Springs - 7 miles from festival

~Black Hearted Pearl

Pearl me luv.  Experince an' I are comin out on the pyrate's weekend.  We're plannin' on coming out Friday evening, doing the faire on Saturday, and then leaving Sunday morning.  Can you recommend any nearby hotels we can stay at?

Best Western Gold Canyon - 2 miles from Festival

Best Western Superstition Springs - 7 miles from festival

Gramercy <_<

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

it'd be a terrible waste of me hard earned money ta jes be thowing these tickets away. I could spend the moneys on the new guilds needs and all. I'd hate ta eat these tickets along with all the crow I been bein force fed lately.