Arizona Renaissance Festival

Black Hearted Pearl

I must have missed ya somewhere, I met with Bunny and Scarlett but that's all I remember meeting, our crew is easy to spot, here's a few shots to remind ya.

I asked FaireMare where ye could be located on Saturday. She be stating that ye went home ill. Perhaps I will catch up with ye another day at the festival. I be looking at most likely the 25th of March.

Yeah, me and a few of my crew felt sort of ........................

We'll be there this weekend, right by Ded Bobs there is a big tent, we are usually under that!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nay think I can work with tight pants...I need some ROOM luv! :rolleyes: I will start t' save up fer me boots. I may even have th' time t' try and make me own shirt... :rolleyes: Mad Matt the seamstress? We'll see. :lol:

What be your shirt size? I rummage the local thrift stores for shirt that can be converted into pirate shirts. I look for rough cotton or linen with buttoned downs.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

We'll be there this weekend, right by Ded Bobs there is a big tent, we are usually under that!

Can't this weekend. It's the youngest birthday and I promised him a laser tag party at Fiddlesticks. The following weekend, (I know, pirates' weekend), I'm off to Kronenberg for a pirate educational weekend with Jamaica Rose of No Quarter Given at the Loyal Order of Renacting Enthusiasts.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I will probably try t' make me own shirt. If not, I'm gonna fork over some good coin for one already made. If I plan on goin' back t' Cali (someone wanna sing along?), I don't want t' embarass me mates! I also nay want t' hafta appropriate a second shirt.

Arrrrrrrre they made in a "Kick Your Ass" size? :rolleyes:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Can't this weekend. It's the youngest birthday and I promised him a laser tag party at Fiddlesticks. The following weekend, (I know, pirates' weekend), I'm off to Kronenberg for a pirate educational weekend with Jamaica Rose of No Quarter Given at the Loyal Order of Renacting Enthusiasts.

BHP! I was thinking of making my way out to the AZ Faire for Pirate Weekend or maybe one weekend afterwards. After reading how much fun everyone had there, I just need to get my arse back to faire and get my fix! If not that weekend, which one will you and the girls be attending? I am anxious to see you all again~

:)

Rummy :o