Brithday Wishes for Jamacia Rose

Scupper

And how bout we say happy Birthday to Jamacia Rose. The liquier cabinet be unlocked and your choice of cabin boy me lady.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

:huh:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

LOL I'd not be deserving such an honor. BUT..........

:huh::huh:

scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

B) Well Jamaica Rose I wish thee a happy an rambunctious rollicking birthday which is best celebrated with a round of rum or two.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

happy birthday,dear and we miss hearin your knowledgable words ...you've been pretty quiet for a while...do remember that a good lot of us find what you say to have of admirable value.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

A happy day to you lass and... please forgive my Clancy.

That dog was given'n me NO peace until I let her send off those cards to ye!!

Hope the day was rare and happy lass.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

*staggers in drunkenly stumbling with a flaming cake....*

"Happy - *HICCUP!!* - Birthday to ye,

Happy - *HICCUP!!* - Birthday to ye,

Happy - *HICCUP!!* - Birthday deeARRRRRRRR Jamaiiiiiiiiiiiica,

Happy - *HICCUP!!* - Birthday to ye!!!!"

*drops cake on floor*

*falls over face first into cake*

B)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

'Appy Birthday, luv!

*slides over the Private Stock*

It's a new bottle, I 'aven't even tapped it!

*hic!*

That was the other bottle...

B)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

By thunder -- you have truly surprised me! I just discovered you all have been sending me birthday wishes (a few days late, . . . I mean me, I'm late, not you). A hearty thanks to all of you for your birthday greetings. And to the many more of you who sent in further greetings over the Cyber Seas. I found out my good captain (and husband) was quite sneaky behind my back, and sent the word out about my, . . . ahem, . . . twenty-first birthday (well, an anniversary of it anyway). Hordes of pirates sent in greetings. It was quite overwhelming! Thank you!

My husband gave me a treasure chest full of liquor and chocolates, along with a surprise birthday party. So we spent part of the evening taste testing the various liqueurs. Got one exotic one -- Marula Fruit Creme (some kind of fruit from Africa). It was quite good. And several chocolate flavoured liqueurs (Mozart was my favorite). He couldn't find a "Jamaica Rose" liqueur, but he did find a Tequila Rose -- a strawberry flavoured creme -- very good. And I got a bottle of Red Rum (just don't say it three times). A fine time was had by all!

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

Good girls go to heaven.

Bad girls go everywhere.

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Um .... just a tad too late ....

Welcome to your belated birthday wishes, luv!

May the hangover be long and .... swift in departure .... or something .... it's early and I had no sleep - I have no excuse other than that :ph34r:

Just Cause You're The Bad Guy, Don't Mean You're Gonna Lose Them All.