What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that my oven is fixed, I'm baking cookies. Chocolate chip and almond crisps. :D

WhooooHooo! I'll be right over. I LOVE Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

So Jill....just curious...do the money people know they have a Pirate in their midst?

I am wishing I kept up learning the piano and guitar...hmmm adding that to the list for the new year.. if I get promoted like they said...hence more funds ..

:D

Hey Jill...pssssstttt need another pirate where all that money talk is gonna be ..aye? :D

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Having a nice glass of Chambord on the rocks. And enjoying the quiet...ssshhh, the wee lad is asleep....yeah!

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

I'm at my hotel in Seattle - it's been a loooong day. And there will be another long day tomorrow.

One thing I noticed is that they seem to roll up the sidewalks here fairly early. I'm just at the edge of downtown and there's nothing going on. As I walked back to the hotel, I felt as though I was in a remake of Omega Man.

RHJMap.jpg

Hugs to Haunting Lily...So sorry lass Im here if you wish to chat..My shoulders are pretty stable. Have some Hot Choclate with a stick of cinnamon and think Halloween....

Preparing for work....*Growls*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Mentally sending a hug to Lily...feel better lass..

finishing a wee paper due for coursework and whatever more i get done this een.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Glad that I got to talk to Lily. I know what yer going thru dear. Please get some rest. My thoughts and prayers are with you and keith.

I am glad you got to tell me all about Pepe. She truly sounds like she was a wonderful companion and friend. I wish I could have known her. Gentle spirits are often rare to come by. You were truly blessed to have her in your life.

I am here if you need to talk again. Just give me a call.

Syren, Jenny, Jill, Briar, Thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts and hugs.

Briar, it was wonderful talking to you and it was good that I got to laugh and remember the happiness she brought to my life. It always upset her if I was upset and I know she wouldn't want that now.

It's a little early for toasting but......

To Pepe, the kindest, sweetest, most gentle dog, I have ever had the good fortune to love and be apart of my life. Till we meet again. :rolleyes:

Hugs to you all.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Here, Here Aye Toast to Pepe and Lily....with Much Love and Many Blessings!

B):rolleyes:

Doing...trying to see airplanes through the fog...One...Two <_< .....Fourteen.... :lol:

Wow! Can't remember the last time a saw fog in NY.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Relaxin' after a wonderful evening spent with very dear friends.

Hmm, having a nice hot cup of coffee. Sitting with me wee lad. And trying to think of what I want to do today.....mmmm, Clean.

Relaxing and having happy memories run thru me head. I just watched one of my favorite movies tonight.