What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished giving me husband, Dorian, a massage. And I am now relaxing with a glass of ice tea.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Just about to get our wee lad ready for bed. Then me and me husband, Dorian, are gonna cuddle on the couch with a few drinks in hand and watch Rob Roy. :( And then after, well who knows what might happen then. :(

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Cleaning out and re-organizing the Kitchen cupboards. Now where did I put that tissue paper so I can pack away the stuff we don't use...mmmm?

Heh..I was just talking to someone about that earlier..fun stuff for sure..my favorite was Quake II. Whoo!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Playing an online game of *Liars Dice* that will be on the Blu Ray version of POTC 3

Pretty cool I have to say...... :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Having a nice hot cup of coffee.

And looking forward to dance class tonight with the troupe......WhooHooo...should be lots of fun.

Test-driving my Valium -- for the flight on Friday morning.

I just got my hair cut and it's a nightmare. My regular hairdresser was off sick. I asked her replacement for "just a trim" -- a shoulder-length pageboy, with no layers. I wound up with a chin-length flapper-bob, with little wispy bits all around my face. Crap! This is going to take forever to grow out! Too short to even pull it back in a ponytail. And it will be a puff-ball when my natural curl kicks in.

So far, the Valium's not making me feel any calmer about my hair. I suspect that means I'll need a double dose to manage the flight.

And I could really use a drink! (Although that wouldn't be wise.)

Bugger! Double Bugger!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Dear Hester, I am terribly sorry for your troubles today. I know how awful it is to have a bad hair cut, but since my hair is now long and way down me mid back I rarely get it cut or trimmed any more.

Aye, you just may need that extra valium.

Mayhaps if you took a nice relaxing bubble bath that would ease some of your stress away.

I hope your day gets better. Consider yourself Hugged.

Busy day today. Sewing a new costume for our stirring witch, placing an order for severed heads and masks, and taking my poor sick dog to the vet.

BriarRose, what kind of dance class are you taking?

Hester, sorry about your hair cut. I had one so bad once my husband told me when I got home, "Dont worry honey, you can get it fixed". It was horrible. The next person I went to to "fix it" actually called the guy and made him give me my money back. :o

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I am sorry your dog is sick Lily. I hope the poor thing is feeling better soon.

As for dance class, I belong to a belly dance troupe. So, aye, I belly dance.

And I am going to soon be looking in to Celtic dance as well. I am excited cause I found out some one who actually teaches it in the area.

Thats awsome BriarRose. I've never done belly dancing, but it looks like a lot of fun. Hope you have a wonderful time tonight.

My poor dog has had a bad cough for 2 weeks now. She's had xrays, tests and antibiotics but she's not getting better. I really hope she gets well soon. I feel so bad for her.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

It is alot of Fun. And I am looking forward to getting together with the girls tonight for a bit.

I hope she is better soon. You may want to burn a green or brown candle to St. Francis and also possibly Diana. If you do, say a prayer for her to get better. I know that may sound strange, but it usually works.

Awww... thanks for the sympathy, Briar Rose! You're such a sweetheart.

And I need to get things into perspective -- there are much worse things to worry about than a too-short haircut!

However, I think I might just start trimming my own bangs and letting the rest grow for the next year or two.

Guess I'll just have to channel my inner flapper in the meantime.

On the up side, I don't seem to be having any adverse reaction to the Valium ... so it should be safe to use on the plane.

And I'm listening to The Jam, which always makes me feel better. [And hey -- Paul Weller's had some pretty awful haircuts in his day, and he still always managed to look sexy despite it.]

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Wondering how both Lily and Hester are fairing.

Lily, dear, How is your dog doing? I hope all is well. I have been saying prayers for both of you.

Hester, dear, Are you feeling any better? I hope the valium is working for you.

As for me, I am Hot and Sticky......I thnk Dorian and I will be camping out in the living room to sleep tonight. :huh:

Oh, and I am very excited. The dance troupe that I am with have been invited to Barcelona, Spain for competition. WOOOHOOO!! And my dance leader is gonna let me incorporate my gypsy romny dance into one of the routines. Yippie!!! :huh:

Leaning my chin in my hand listening to the rumble of cargo flights and the shuffle of papers behind me at the other desk and a few muted radio calls. It's dark up here (thank goodness, no lights on all night co workers tonight) and..reading on the pub.

sigh...slow nights...where is my favorite pillow?

Listening to MP-3's and deciding if I should get up..

Wondering if a Normbear is cute and fuzzy

Just got done making my famous Beer-Cheese Dip. We are going tomorrow night to our friends house to watch "BraveHeart". It is our post-pennsic get together.

WhoooHoooo!!!

Scrubbing down the bathroom with many interruptions from the wee lad.