Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me Im not going anywhere.

lOl Right now my daughter has been gone for two weeks and I just told her I rescued a baby monkey and now she wants to come home and has already named him George...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Husband, and I just got our first look at the large For Sale sign out by our driveway, and...gulp...wondering if we are out of our minds. Talking about moving was easy - seeing that sign makes it REAL! :lol:

Aye when you look around at the empty house/apartment as you go to lock up for the last time..several things occur

1) Am I nuts?!

2) Wah!

3) Well no turning back now..

4) Wow I never realized I had so much space! LOL

But when you start doing the new place, turning it into a home..all that washes away in the excitement. Best of luck to you and yer hubby Ransom. You've a new adventure ahead and memories to make :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

lOl Right now my daughter has been gone for two weeks and I just told her I rescued a baby monkey and now she wants to come home and has already named him George...

LOL, Syren dear, that is funny.....Curious George......Do you have a pic of the little wee monkey?

Thanks for the laugh. I absolutley Adore Curious George.....the books are Wonderful.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

I'm sewing trim on a hat blank and doing my best to turn my finger into a pin cushion. I'm also drinking a great big mug of hot chocolate, yum.

:lol::lol: As always you have given me a laugh. Add some Kalhua to the Hot Chocolate and you won't even feel your finger become a pin cushion..

I have already had two tummbler's me self of it plus a tummbler of Disaronno. Needless to say, I am very relaxed at the moment.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

I'm sewing trim on a hat blank and doing my best to turn my finger into a pin cushion. I'm also drinking a great big mug of hot chocolate, yum.

Ya know, if you were having hot chocolate rum, you could easily turn your finger into a pin cusion by nights end....not that you'd want to, er...hot chocolate rum....pin cushion. Sorry, it's past my bedtime and I'm not making any sense.

SHIP2-1.jpg

Ya know, if you were having hot chocolate rum, you could easily turn your finger into a pin cusion by nights end....not that you'd want to, er...hot chocolate rum....pin cushion. Sorry, it's past my bedtime and I'm not making any sense.

:lol::lol:

You are slap happy Matusalem :lol:

Just cleaned up and put away what was left of dinner. And now I am gonna get me little wee lad ready for his bath.

Enjoying my Husband's company. It is Great to hear him lauging so much.

Searching for a particular fabric..searching ,searching..sigh...

trying to go back ta sleep and giving up

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

just daydreaming.... :P

Having a Goode Time helping my Husband, Dorian, work on the truck. I forgot how much fun it was to be a mechanic.

Aye skim milk curds..breakfast of zealots :lol:

Drinking some coffee and getting ready to go get the inspection sticker put on me truck. Yeah......we did have a good time last night getting her fixed up.

Trying to get the wee lad to sleep. He has been up since before 8:30 this morning and still going strong. And he is no longer taking naps.

I think I need a drink. :lol::huh:

Have a Disaronno on me BriarRose.

My project for this evening is making grommets. I started with some twine, unravelled it, cut it in 1" strips, now i'm squishing them back together to make little circles. I just love when my husband works nights. Pretty soon I'll be swinging from the ceiling fan. Woohoo, I'm just a partying fool. :blink:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/