Pirate in Training

Barbados Sam

HUZZAH :lol:B)B) I be SHIP'S MASTER B):lol:;) Ray, a round o' drinks fer all in the pub! CHEERS ME HEARTIES ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats te ye Sam fer makin ships master! and a right smart man ye be te stay outta the line o fire.

Now Mick, ye can put yer money away, ifin I be wantin some pretty bauble, I can be buyin or pillaging it on me own, thank ye vary much! But in yer attempt to make amends, I be lettin ye give me that there massage. Now heres a smile for ye, and if its a bit brite, that jest be the reflection o the light off me teeth! and ifin yer gonna be actin like a boyo, then I be callin ye boyo...now if ye want te be actin like a MAN, then we'll jest have te be talkin about it.... B):lol:B)

Now who's yer a pint o rum? B) :) :lol: :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Sam! help me out here!

Mick me lad....I were gonna give ye a spade ta' help ye dig that there hole, but ye don't seem ta' be needin' me help. Ye be puttin' yer foot in yer mout so much, ye musta be gettin' athlete's tongue ;) I tip me tricor to ye lad....at least ye be puttin' it out there fer the ladies ta' behold. As fer Scarlet, yer on yer own there me hearty. I likes me head on me shoulders, an' I've seen her swing a scabbard mate. I don wanna be standin' next ta ye ifn' ye stir that McBayne fire much more. Ye best be bringin' out yer best spiced rum ifn' ye hopes ta' see those sexy baby blues a twinklin' again ;) Good luck to ye, an' ifn' ye do bob when ye shoulda weaved, can I have yer boots?

ye can 'ave me boots, mate, if ye think yer big enough ta wear 'em n' if they don't bury me in 'em after Scarlet be done with me poor self ;)

Ahh, Scarlet, dear, have a little mercy ;) ....don't be makin' Mick beg here on 'is knees n' front o' all 'is mates n' crew ;) .....come on, let's all ye dance, turn up the music there, louder fellows ;) , let's make some ruckus ;) , I be buyin' all rounds ;) ....what's all ye lookin' at? ;) do ye be needin' a picture? ;)

Aye Mick, ye needn't worry about me bein' big enough ta' fill yer boots. I do hopes it nay be comin' ta that lad. Scarlet is a fine lass an I be sure ta' put in a good word fer ye as I hold her in me arms at the Faire Sunday B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

ah Sam, ye have a wicked and wonderful sense o humor. I jest be sittin here (at home, not faire) when I read your post. B)B)B) Fill Mick's boots on your own, but don't forget my hug and kiss for sunday!!!

Scarlet McBayne

Aye here's to ye, Sam, me mate ;) n' good luck in yer puerile endeavors ;) . Ye be followin' in many a scalawag's bootprints. I be forwardin' yer message on ta yer missus (a fiesty lass)....now where might one be sendin' thar condolences to yer next o' kin ;) .... ;)

Puerile endeavors? Mick me lad, I be but a humble pirate and such fancy words are wasted on the likes o' me. Perhaps ye may be takin' them there fancy words an' usin' them ta' a more fittin' use such as yer attempts at woo'n the ladies o' the pub lad ;) As fer Scarlet, she were jes as lovely as i remembered her bein' as I hugged her today. An' I might add, me lovely mate were right there next ta' me at the time, an I introduced her ta Scarlet as well. So ye see Mick me lad, there be nothin' more t' it than that. Childish an' juvinile endeavors? Me thinks not lad........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

I hope I'm buttin in here(????) Did that comes out right? No matters! Mr Sam You are a nice man and well worth spending much much more time with at faire I even haves a favorite place fer the wench ye drags around with ye! Yer next round (step up matey) It be on me! Huzzah! (turnd to face ) Ray! This man and his mate they be drynkin on me tab mate!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Diego, me feels ta' same 'bout ye. Twer a pleasure indeed ta' see ye a workin' the mundanes as they approached ta' portal ta' the faire, not ta' mention singin' DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY at processional. An thanks ta' ye fer sharin' a sip o' yer fine Tattoo lad. It were fillin' me flask the next day indeed. As fer the wenches, I can't imagine ye wantin' ta share time wit' anyone other than yer fine lass, Rummy, but perhaps we can work sumptin' out ta' next time we meet :blink: Can 't wait ta' get me hand stamped again, ifn' ye catch me drift.....Gramercy fer the drink...it'd be me honor ta' buy the next round fer ye, Monsenior....cheers :D

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Aye, it be soundin' like a grand time fer all ye's. I be the picture o' envy. Speakin' o' which I be lookin' forward ta seein' pics o' the faire posted. Diego singin' Dude Looks Like A Lady would be worth the price o' admission alone :D ....n' Sam, Mick gets o' bit a drink in himself n' thinks he be the big jester :blink: , but he be misfirin' most, wishin' 'is wit be quicker :D ...no offence intended,... let's have a drink to all us rogues, jesters or not :D ...I be buyin' the first couple at least..... :D

Aye Mick, no offense taken. I'll be proud ta' tip a mug wit' ye. I'll be havin' me new favorite, Capt Morgan Tattoo. The next round be on me :P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

(as the fog horn is poundin out the sacred waterfront warning of trouble ahead so SLOW THE HELL DOWN) I believes I smell (sniff sniff sniff) a round bein bought (turns to Ray) Tatoo mate! (back to Sam of Barbados) Grammercy mi amigo!

(turns to Mick) Say man Where'd you here (I missed the post) I were Singin to the queen?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(as the fog horn is poundin out the sacred waterfront warning of trouble ahead so SLOW THE HELL DOWN) I believes I smell (sniff sniff sniff) a round bein bought (turns to Ray) Tatoo mate! (back to Sam of Barbados) Grammercy mi amigo!

(turns to Mick) Say man Where'd you here (I missed the post) I were Singin to the queen?

Aye, Sam's previous post....Diego, ye must be one 'ell of a character, we be needin' more like ye sailin' the seven seas. I were perusin' Rummy's photos on that webshots.com place....man, ye've got more outfits n' me ex-wife.....where does ye get them all? does ye make 'em yerself? I be havin' one outfit that I be modifin' fer when the weather be hot n' when it be cold...I still be havin' much to learn, monsignor, but I be learnin' much from yer own example :) ....whether that be a wise choice be another story... :lol:

Aye mate I does get bored with the likes of wearin one and only one thing! I does have a few things ta be choosin from in the station where they hang. I believe I need more though! I am not of royalty et al. I can't (sorry girls) do tights. Save that fer thems that do. I am a privateer fer most a me ren gigs but I does have a noblemans, jewelers and the monks robes as well. Then I have three just Pyratical things I like to change around a bit lest not ferget the kiltage! Grammercy tis not to be much learned from me though it's only them goodly places thats allows me to have a good and fine amount of time and abilities to which me barterin be of vast import. get yer arse over to fresno matey and we will do the dew!

Oh yes Mick, do come to Fresno, twill be me first time at that faire and I would so enjoy meetin ye in person! And shame on ye Diego, ye had Tatoo an didnna share with yer own sweet Scarlet...pout ;);)

Scarlet McBayne

Did ye or didnt ye have Tattoo at Escondido? And did ye or didnt ye not offer any te yer soon-to-be room-mate? Shame on ye, but ye can make it up to me on monday.... ;););)

Scarlet McBayne

actusally lass I did have the tattoo and that would be the day you were not there! Saturday the day you went shopping at the mall! I were ready to offer somes to yous but to no avail did ye even gets there on Sunday as the flask were bein emptied as the day progressed on up to tand through your joyous arrival (after 1:00pm) sorry charlie same old story same old song and dance..... the early bird it doth get the worm.....

worm is the operative word!

Rummy, ye be a most pithy wench :huh: .... I'm gonna have to be tryin' this Tatoo stuff....did try a rum I'd not heard of before call "Pyrat Pistol Rum" from Anguilla, British West Indies. It's a bit dear for coin but most excellent in taste. n' smoooooth.... Drink straight or with a cube or two. If ye sees it anywhere give it a try....ye be likin' it, I'm sure....I be lookin' out fer a breeze to set me sails to meybe blow Fresno way...we be seein', cheers :huh: