Pirate in Training

Barbados Sam

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Durty Dick....ye be workin' yer magic on two lasses 'eh mate? Careful says I....me thinks they could both be quite a handful....what with skirt raisin' an' bitin' an all....tho' I agree 'twoud be worth tha' risk, after all, bites an' bruises heal lad.....memories are ferever!!!! Cheers to ya' :rolleyes:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

OOOOOPS!! :lol: Mick me lad....I jes realised me typo on me previous post....Freudian Slip no doubt.....me apologies lad........ :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Aye, Barbados Sam, are ye sure that be a typo or maybe some sort o' not so subtle commentary? :lol: Well, sir, I be called alot worse than that by many a good pyrate, rest their souls :lol: .....as far as workin' me magic on the two lasses that remains to be seen ;) . This roque has a bad habit, when it comes to the ladies, o' bitin' off a bit more n' he can chew, (if I may stretch the "bitin'" metaphor a bit longer).....but it be always worth a few bruises and bites if ye finds an agreeable wench....these ones here are a tough lot with the smarts to match their pretty's.....let's step up to the bar n' compare notes....I buy first round....."to the pretty lasses with their sharp wits though they be breakin' me heart" :lol::lol:

Gramercy fer the rum, Mick. Would be a pleasure ta' compare notes an' scars wit' ye lad. Will ye be sailin' down ta' Port Escondido fer the Faire either weekend? If so, I be lookin' forward to a chance ta' tip a mug wit' ye. Both o' the lovely lasses ye be chasin' will be there as well. Bottoms up!!! I'z talkin' bout' THE RUM lad...geez....get yer mind outa t' bilge fer a moment will ye?? :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Sam, me dear, donna be standin in the shadows lad, come out and play with us wicked wenches. And Mick, love, ifin I break yer heart, I will buy ye a round to drown yer sorrows in.LOL

Aye, ye'll be seein this lassie in Escondido on the 23rd. But Diego, after drivin back from Northern and only 3 hours o sleep and barely survivin yer grog, all I can say is OUCH!!! Next time will ye put less grog in the grog or not be offerin it to me atal. Ye know I have no willpower where yer grog is concerned.

Oh, me achin head....

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

well, my dear, I be takin' that round about now in advance seein' as how

we know ye be a wicked heart breaker already B) ....but meybe ye give me the honor o' the next dance anyways and I thank ye fer the drinks (ye think one round'll do it?) :lol: .... on another note: Diego, my man, ye must give me yer recipe fer grog, after readin' o' the effects by Ms. Rummy n' Ms. Scarlet I be thinkin' maybe I could use some o' that grog B) to ease me soreness n' loosin' up me women....I also be admirin' a man who knows how to mix a good drink.....cheers, mate :lol:

Ah Mick darlin, the only heart I be knowin how to break be me own. I always seem to fall fer the scoundrels and black-hearts that canna appreciate me finer points. But I will gladly buy ye a round o Diego's grog...or should I call it moonshine? and believe me when I tell you that one round will do... :PB):huh:B):P

Scarlet McBayne

aye, Scarlet, it most certainly may be in me own best interests or advantage to ask ye if ye might consider lowerin yer own standards n' expectations just a wee bit, might ye then be happier :P n' also be gettin' to advance ye own aquaintance o' one such as meself, just a lesser, more humble scoundrel of a pyrate who's bark is always worse 'n 'is bite 'n who never would break any lasses heart lessin' not intentionally 'n who also is most excellent when the standards are most low B) .....damn, I be needin' 'nother drink after all that B)

How 'bout a dance Mick? Jest ye and me...and donna be talkin about me friends that way (your me friend fyi) now lets be gettin on to the buisness o drinkin grog and dancin our shoes off!!! Huzzah :PB):PB)

Scarlet McBayne

Sam, me dear, donna be standin in the shadows lad, come out and play with us wicked wenches.

Scarlet luv, gramercy fer the invite ta' play wit ye and yer wicked sisters. Lurkin' in shadows be suitin' me jes fine....but I must admit, ye be a temptin' wench ta' be takin' fer a spin.....tho' me wife may not be appreciatin' that as much as I would B) HOWEVER, when I sees ye on the 23rd, ye won't be escapin' a big hug an' peck on the cheek from this ol' pirate (an I gets ta pick tha cheek!!!) Arrrrrrrr :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Sam! Have ye gots an accustic bass? I would hopes ye find a way ta be riggin it into the cieling of yer wheels so it don't get abused as I hope ye be bringin it to escondido as well as yer singin voice! I'm thinkin the drums are well so so till ten p.m. but I know this quiet get away place there in the grounds where well ifin the likes of every one with an instrument of musicality originations should liken to maybe throw a nice jam session up and onto the fire we would say be more than happy to drink with ye all! 2 nights three days I can't wait I can't

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Sam, donna be a stranger this weekend...make yerself know to me and donna forget to be givin me that there big ol hug and "kiss". B) And maybe we'll jest have te make the time fer that there spin or maybe a tabletop dance. :lol: See you sunday!

Scarlet McBayne

Sam! Have ye gots an accustic bass?

Arrrr, I been serchin' every port fer a nice acoustic bass, but either they be crap, or they be want'n way too much plunder fer them. Fer now, all I be havin' is the Edison style bass. Don't think me cord will be reachin Escondido from La Mesa :lol: I've been lookin' into a period instrument of some kind ta' be takin' ta faires tho'....a jam session sounds like a fittin' way ta' end the day.....especially ifn a certain skirt liftin' sisters be dancin' on the tables B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Sam, donna be a stranger this weekend...make yerself know to me and donna forget to be givin me that there big ol hug and "kiss". :lol: And maybe we'll jest have te make the time fer that there spin or maybe a tabletop dance. :lol: See you sunday!

Aye Scarlet, me chest can barely contain me heart a beatin' at the thought o' seein' ye on Sunday :) :lol:B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Down boy, down. JK Me own heart be beatin pretty hard in anticipation o faire and rum. Dance with me deary? wink and smile

"Down boy, down"???? :o watch it Barbados, next thing she'll be 'spectin' ye to go chase the ball :P or play dead or shake her hand and roll over and then feedin' ya table scraps! :) now we knows no self respectin' pyrate would roll over..... woof :lol:

Not even if I be sayin, roll over onto me? Chase me around and then onto the table for some "scraps" Or shake me hard? sigh. I jest donna know where people be gettin the wrong idea about me...

Not even if I be sayin "come here lover boy, oh lover boy" .... :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

Not even if I be sayin, roll over onto me? Chase me around and then onto the table for some "scraps" Or shake me hard? sigh. I jest donna know where people be gettin the wrong idea about me...

Not even if I be sayin "come here lover boy, oh lover boy" .... ;)

(pant, pant, pant) Aye Scarlet, I'll be glad ta' do some tricks fer ye'.....howz about I start wit' buryin' me bone? :lol:;);)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Shiver me own rotten timbers down to the nubs! :lol: ....would ya be listenin' to the two o' ye soundin' like a couple o' hyenas in heat durin' the matin' season ;) .....can't a nice, upright decent sort o' gentleman pyrate sip 'is cocktail peaceful like without the likes o' ye both talkin' up indecent like n' embarassing me virgin-ears with all such filthy insinuatin' words....I jes hope the Monsignor ain't be listenin'......."buryin' bones" n' "rollin' over unto yeselves" and all.....ye be drivin' this pyrate ta drink! ;) .....(any ol' excuse I sez)...[then aside, quiet-like: come 'ere sugar and say what that be 'bout rollin' over, agin?]

Well I like that. Now I be compared to a jackel in heat! Watch out boyo as me blood be boiling and I be seein red. ( ye do remember that I be a red-head, ye keen. With a red-heads temper .) tankards start to fly in the direction o Mick Moon and anything else that comes to hand. Wait, I be armed...and pissed . Sure hope ye can run fast boyo or that ye know how te be calmin a red-head down :lol:;);)

Scarlet McBayne

Ouch! :lol: ....(ducking his head) hold on to yer bloomers thar, darlin'...ouch!....ye be messin' up the feathers on me tricorn....whoa, there.... B) ouch....Sam! help me out here! B) ....now I jes be makin' a wee bit of a joke, lass B) (ducks again)....now I were born a red head 'fore the color turned an' me baby sister be a fiery redhead ta this day...I knows about red heads (and yers be the most lovely cascading waves o' auburn a person's 'ere laid eyes on :lol: ...puts most sunsets ta shame)....now ye knows yer Mick's favorite in the pub n' he only has the most highest admiration for ye (maybe aspirations too ;) ) Why don't ye put down the tankards n' sit down next to me. I'll even give ye one o' Mick's famous shoulder massages n' buy ye the rest o' yer night's drinks....here's a handful o' silver fer ye, lass, to buy yerself somethin' pretty...now I be beggin' ya to put down yer weapons an' brighten up the pub with the light o' yer smile, it puts wings to me heart it does....come on, ....now :) .....oh, one other thing I be wonderin':....."boyo"?

Sam! help me out here!

Mick me lad....I were gonna give ye a spade ta' help ye dig that there hole, but ye don't seem ta' be needin' me help. Ye be puttin' yer foot in yer mout so much, ye musta be gettin' athlete's tongue B) I tip me tricor to ye lad....at least ye be puttin' it out there fer the ladies ta' behold. As fer Scarlet, yer on yer own there me hearty. I likes me head on me shoulders, an' I've seen her swing a scabbard mate. I don wanna be standin' next ta ye ifn' ye stir that McBayne fire much more. Ye best be bringin' out yer best spiced rum ifn' ye hopes ta' see those sexy baby blues a twinklin' again B) Good luck to ye, an' ifn' ye do bob when ye shoulda weaved, can I have yer boots?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg