Pirate in Training

Barbados Sam

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gramercy m' lady. I hope ta' finally meet ye at Escondido. :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Tis wonderful news :D I hopes that the Pyracy Pub crew will be meetin' somewhere like they did at Corona. T'woud be nice ta' put faces ta' a few more names.....includin' yers lass...... :D

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Sam, me lad, ye have a good chance o meetin many of Pyracy Pubs finest at Escondido this fall. I be plannin to be there as well as Diego and Rummy, I believe.

Huzzah to the deck swabber B)B)B)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I can't wait ta' see the lot o' ya....an' if'n ye don't mind Scarlett luv, might I be buyin' ye a round o' yer favorite spiced Morgan ta' toast yer recent promotion? Here's ta yer baby blues m'lady..... :(

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Sam darlin, ye say the sweetest things te me. Its like to turn me head...or maybe that be the guinness? Never mind, I would jest love some spiced Morgan. yum yum rum rum :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scarlet McBayne

Ray, a round o' drinks fer the pub :P I be jes promoted ta' Deck Hand...no more swabbin' fer me! HUZZAH!!! :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Gramercy Scarlet. Now ifn' ye be batt'n yer baby blues, it nay be me hands ye be worryin' 'bout luv :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

That depends on what yer plannin on doin with those hands, lovey...

Why Scarlet me lass. A true gentleman pyrate would be 'appy ta' take yer lovely hand in mine and bring it ta' me lips fer a proper greetin' befittin' a lady such as yerself.....sadly, I nay claim ta' be a gentleman :unsure:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

One can only imagine-lol! :lol:

Aye...imagine indeed.... :huh:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Yer hands are like submarines,

I never knows where they are going to come up next!

Aye Diego, tis a good ting I has me periscope what be pointin' up and guidin' me hands ta' tha treasure chest as it were.....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

yes! use ye skirt to fan me face.....step a little closer, yea, that be it....now fan a little harder.....yea, now really be liftin' ye skirt up and down, really high,now, so's I gets a good breeze on me face to be coolin' down :lol: ...a little closer.....now I be readin' somewhere's how ye say the lassies don't be bitin'... hard, anyways.....well, now, neither be this ol' scalawag.....Arrrrrrrrr, now come 'ere you..... :lol:

Now I be understanding yer name good sur. Dirty Mick indeed!!! Are ye sure ye want to be testin out the theory that we donna bite hard? Mayhap ye was lied to. After all, most of the wenches in this bar be armed to the teeth...wink and a kiss :) :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

Arrrrrr, now, I done mean nothin' by it but a wee bit o' harmless fun.....I wasn't really gonna bite ye....very hard.....lookin' into them blue eyes o' yours gets me heart all a flutter and me brain gets silly n' I sez silly things n' get all excited like, ye kin keep yer weapons away....I mean no harm....would ye take me hand and lets me give ye a graceful swirl around the dance floor?....seein' a smile from ye makes all the troubles in the world seem to fade from this sage's mind..... :rolleyes: