Farewell, me friends

BILLY BONES

I'm leaving Monday fer L.A. to work on POTC. Bahamas next month. Hopefully, I can still get through to the pub whilst I'm there. I'm gonna be pretty busy, so ya may not hear from me until my return. Iron Bess, I hope we can meet at some point, while I'm in L.A.

Kindly don't be askin' fer spoilers, and I trust you shall all fare well. I'll write when I can, BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Yea, an if'in ya see a Mr. Depp give him a hug for me will ya? :huh:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I was actually going to ask him to punch Depp for me...

Seriously though. When I did extra on The Punisher, we were told that if we talked the the stars without them talking to us first, we would be kicked off set and banned.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I was just teasing really, I mean sure I would like to hug Jonny Depp

But I also I know that it is a working enviroment and you have to be professtional.

Besides I know one day something I write, will lead to a chance for me to work with him. :huh: Here's to dreams, that are still in bloom!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I won't be an extra. I'm a prop guy ordinarilly, and I'll be joining the prop crew on set. I'll be talking to Mr. Depp every day. Thanks for everyting, mates!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

:ph34r: you will? :ph34r: did i ever tell you that youre my best friend?

Tish I have to say that was the cutest and funniest reponse I have seen today. Thank you

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

you're welcome. my friends always do that when someone is going to go somewhere or do something they want to do. like my rum shirt, has jack looking crazy and saying "whys the rum gone" and the day i wore it, my friend swore she was my best friend, then asked to borrow it.

TISH,

Still waiting to go. I'm the armorer and asst. property master. I can think of nothing better than being your best friend! I'll try to write. Bye.

Capt. William Bones

I've been a propmaster and armorer for 20 years. Someone got sick, and since I had become available, they called me as a replacement. Lucky for me, but I know the guy that got sick, and I hope he's doing well.

Capt. William Bones

I think a better question then would be, why are you mucking about here with us mere mortals? :o

I second the question -- though it's not that I'm not greatful that you ARE mucking about with us mere mortals!!! If you can't give Mr. Depp a hug for me, could you give him a huge, utterly ludicrous grin from me?! Because that's most likely what my actual response would be to meeting Johnny Depp. ;-)

Seriously, though -- the job sounds _so_ incredibly awesome; have fun, and we'll watch for yer name in the creds! B)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

OK, I'll try to remember to smile at Johnny in a silly way and tell Geoffrey Hi. I leave tomorrow morning. I'll write when I can. BB

Capt. William Bones

Nypperkin,

Filming started in May. I'm just taking over for someone who got sick.

Capt. William Bones

Not that I am recommending you do anything like this, but can you IMAGINE how much money a pair of Johnny Depps and Orlando Blooms unders would bring on EBAY, especially with a pic of them in the bedrooms??

Just a casual comment, move along, nothing to see...

Have fun, Billy, and be safe.. Send us info when you can.

MD

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

If I pass ya on the Pearl while I'm trying to find Johnny Depp, I'll give ya a wave. :lol:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

Well, I'm here. Can't say much, but I did get to handle Jack's and Barbossa's pistols. Nice!

Capt. William Bones

LOL Now that would be fun. I'd love to get both their autographs to place on my desk..*sighs* Maybe someday. Billy glad you are over there and send em to the Pub when ya can...*Depp and Rush that is. :lol: *

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well, I'm here. Can't say much, but I did get to handle Jack's and Barbossa's pistols. Nice!

Jack's pistol the same as it was in the first movie? (And, I mean -- it may not be the _exact same prop_ -- I'm just mean if it's identical in appearance.) I'm curious, given the particular attachment Jack had for that pistol in the first movie! ...

TOTALLY awesome. I want your job!! :lol:

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg